• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who's the best ever natural bodybuilder?

McFLy

super m0derator
One of my favourites is Darin steen

315B4D7A-31C7-4701-947A-83B156D63E33-1105-000000A1E5508C6B_zps96496b04.jpg

Off season but awesome phisique.

Post some pics or vids of other great naturals or just drop there name .

Natural bodybuilding doesn't really get the credit it deserves.

Jeff Willett. Natty status questionable but still jacked and I liked his max-ot programme.

Funny how so many natural competitors these days are bigger than Arnold in his prime lol
I vote Kyomu
0JOSYkF.jpg

I can see this thread turning into a " as if he was natty " debate real quick .

I say fcuk them fools!!!

Off topic check this awesome hardcore outdoor gym out!! For machines there cool and getto as fcuk!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNte5pRNsa4&sns=em

Just look at the old time strongmen. They were also bodybuilders that intended to get as muscular as possible

Yet 50-100 years on our strength athletes are weaker yet our body builders are bigger
That's all I'm going to say on the subject

Just look at the old time strongmen. They were also bodybuilders that intended to get as muscular as possible

Yet 50-100 years on our strength athletes are weaker yet our body builders are bigger

That's how it should be but steroids give bodybuilders a bad rep from regular society. Unfortunately weather we use them or not its a bad stigma. Personally I don't give a shit what any body thinks or says of me personally but there the first thing that pops into people's heads as soon the word bodybuilding is mentioned

Last edited:
I don't see what that has to do with anything lol, although I didn't really understand any of what you wrote
I really like that picture of Vince as well which was posted above

^ I'm liking these old school bodybuilders , anyone know about what time steroids starting coming in ? What were they taking ?

Late 50's early 60's and usually just low dose testosterone and dianabol. 50mg a day of dbol was considered a massive dose lol. Superdrol knock-offs are probably stronger than the shit they were on

Yeah they were fucking jacked. Go read CnPs series on Indian strength training.

Our strength athletes are weaker? Hwat?
:confused: