• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who here has plans to compete?

Do you plan to compete?

• Total voters
I don't wish to ever compete in body building. I love looking great and aspiring to achieve the best physique possible but hoping on stage and winning ( or losing) means little to me for some reason.

Walking around and getting compliments all the time and looking in the mirror and being proud of myself.. yeh that's pretty awesome.

May compete in Power lifting one day but just for fun.

I'm very competitive in everything I do, but BB'ing just doesn't interest me.

You aren't missing much mate. The shaving and tanning and posing practice in the last few days is all a bit weird really. I might do it all again one day but it is still weird.

if i had the slightest feeling that i would be competitive against others i would consider it

There is about 200,000 calories on fat on my body at the moment, so i don't think i will be competing anytime in this life time.

Bodybuilding mate...

I would really love a 210kg-220kg bench (shirted) in comp (never ended up getting it in comp..only in the gym) at 100kgs...but the gym I train at now doesnt really suit this and would be impossible to train like this there....we will see what happens with my training this year...

Atm though I am focused on bodybuilding so I will put all my training time into that....

Oh sorry, i had just finished reading that MASSIVE thread about bb'ing & pl'ing questions in the wrong places & you're a pretty passionate guy about bb'ing Joel...

It's fairly clear, in everything you post, especially lately, that you're committed & SO passionate about bb'ing??

That comment from Bazza just really made me lol

Sorry lack of sleep, am obviously easily amused today....

No offence intended :)

Eh?

Not sure why that was so funny.

Seemed like a serious question to me..?

Joel knows a fair bit about being strong and a lot about bbing.

Oh sorry, i had just finished reading that MASSIVE thread about bb'ing & pl'ing questions in the wrong places & you're a pretty passionate guy about bb'ing Joel...

It's fairly clear, in everything you post, especially lately, that you're committed & SO passionate about bb'ing??

That comment from Bazza just really made me lol

Sorry lack of sleep, am obviously easily amused today....

No offence intended :)

Thats all good Bella....I love bbing and I love PLing...I just like things in the right place so ppl get the right info to be honest...

I have owned my own strength and conditioning gym...much like PTC...I have helped write programs for aus pling record holders, I have benched a Aus Jr record (in the gym), was injured before comp, and I have studied alot on russian methods of training and feel I am prob one of the more knowledgeable guys on here about those methods....

I just have a diff focus and drive now Bella that is all...

And as I said I just want the forum to grow and give the best possible advice to everyone coming here...thats why everything needs to be in the right section and thats why it gave me the shits yesterday lol

Nooooo that wasn't at all what I meant or was laughing at Joel.

Oh nevermind. Damnit

Good luck with your competition goals regardless Joel, you're a focused, committed guy :)

Thats all good Bella....I love bbing and I love PLing...I just like things in the right place so ppl get the right info to be honest...

I have owned my own strength and conditioning gym...much like PTC...I have helped write programs for aus pling record holders, I have benched a Aus Jr record (in the gym), was injured before comp, and I have studied alot on russian methods of training and feel I am prob one of the more knowledgeable guys on here about those methods....

I just have a diff focus and drive now Bella that is all...

And as I said I just want the forum to grow and give the best possible advice to everyone coming here...thats why everything needs to be in the right section and thats why it gave me the shits yesterday lol

Fantastic!

Agree! The 'shits' were strong yesterday! ;)

lol

I guess finishing reading that thread & seeing Bazza's question just cracked me up? No harm intended, you know I adore you!

Being passionate, is always a good thing!