• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which Would You Choose?

hmmm
Team Beachbody - Member Profile

image_gallery

LOL, yeah thats him
Classic Physique Building! -

i think it is good to have a goal.. just not to force it onto everyone else...

For anyone that missed it this is dc's profile from another bb forum, as posted by old corrollas in pg 1 of this thread. Enjoy.

LOL fucking LOL.

I don't know anyone who is on roids, so it almost makes it hard to believe people actually look like they do in those photos in the OP.

I think it is good that OP has a goal figure in mind.
once he reaches his natural potential (may be hard with zero protein intake??), and falls short of Reeves, then he faces the choice of juicing to reach Reeves figure, or not..

kinda sad for someone to have such a fixation on one guy, and be putting down so many others, all based on 6 months of dieting, and the belief that Reeves just drank milk and did squats... :(

I think it is good that OP has a goal figure in mind.
once he reaches his natural potential (may be hard with zero protein intake??), and falls short of Reeves, then he faces the choice of juicing to reach Reeves figure, or not..

kinda sad for someone to have such a fixation on one guy, and be putting down so many others, all based on 6 months of dieting, and the belief that Reeves just drank milk and did squats... :(

Ive put on 13 kilos in the last 2 month. with a Increase of 64.1 % on the squat ..Increase 75.0 % bent over row.. 41.4 % on bench press..
Increase 47.7 % on shoulder press

I know I will never look like reeves but I am happy to just be working out and I enjoy it. haven't missed a training day yet.
The only juicing I will be doing is with vegys

Last edited:
Ive put on 13 kilos in the last 2 month. with a Increase of 64.1 % on the squat ..Increase 75.0 % bent over row.. 41.4 % on bench press..

I know I will never look like reeves but I am happy to just be working out and I enjoy it. haven't missed a training day yet.

13kgs in 2 months. 7.5kg's of mass a month? Thats alot of weight how many cals a day are you consuming, you must be doing some eating.

more than 1.5kg of LBM per week is some very fancy genetics!

1.5kg of fat is not such great genetics :p

where are you getting your protein from?

This was a very different post before you edited it.

I smell a troll.

more than 1.5kg of LBM per week is some very fancy genetics!

1.5kg of fat is not such great genetics :p

where are you getting your protein from?

well I weighed my self on two different scales so maybe one or both were fucked. two months ago I was 82 kilos now I am 95 kilos and was eating 2900 - 3000 calories. Going to try 2700 because I think I am putting on too much fat. Going to try 2700 for a month and see how that goes. would rather gain muscle and keep fat gains low.

Ive added eggs(8 -12 raw a day), beans, peas, and whey to my diet. I read a article once stating the body will adapt to low protein so I am at 20% at the moment and also added olive oil and coconut oil in.

only sups Iam taking is res100, multi Vitamins, and creatine.

556148_4130470230079_1794792065_n.jpg

382431_4130470550087_1954725787_n.jpg

these two were from the weekend

403476_4130469750067_1764183898_n.jpg

a week a go

On a serious note whats with the Steve Reeves obsession and knocking all other bb'ers. You do realise steroids don't magically make a person bigger, those guys still have to train their arses off to get that size right?

Brick, i think it is genetics and drugs that make the difference, and not the training.

*Good* quality training is important, but with good genetics and drugs you can make a lot more mistakes in training prescription and get away with it.

If you don't think this is the case, then I suggest you get to know some competitors at the national and professional level and the veil may slowly pull back on the subject.

Brick, i think it is genetics and drugs that make the difference, and not the training.

*Good* quality training is important, but with good genetics and drugs you can make a lot more mistakes in training prescription and get away with it.

If you don't think this is the case, then I suggest you get to know some competitors at the national and professional level and the veil may slowly pull back on the subject.

Mate no doubt what your saying is true, but I guess what I was getting at is let's take a look at DC's training time and results, who is he to knock anyone else. I am prety good mates with some big units that do juice and I can tell you they train their arses off and have to be committed to lifting to get that size.

Old mate comes on the forum and after 13 weeks of working out he thinks he can write them off just cause they juice. Lets be real here steroids don't just blow you up, you have to work out, eat right be committed, lift big, nurse injury etc etc.

The impression I get from thisd poster is if he or anyone else shoots test they will instantly turn into jay cutler or some shit.

On a serious note whats with the Steve Reeves obsession and knocking all other bb'ers. You do realise steroids don't magically make a person bigger, those guys still have to train their arses off to get that size right?

Just creating debate and I think bodybuilding should return to a more healthier times and balance, everything is about mass size now.
To me his the greatest bodybuilder of all time, with the best looking physique, symmetry and proportions. Nowadays bodybuilders are totally out of proportion. Symmetry is not important anymore

foto1[1].jpg

I like all bodybuilders from the 1970s back, there a few modern bodybuilder I like also(Bob paris and Francis Benfatto)

image009.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

but I find Steve reeves life and physique inspirational.I admire of him because of the body he constructed and because of the inspiration that he had been for many of us in bodybuilding.one of the pioneers of what we now consider bodybuilding and one of the first bodybuilders to find success on the silver screen.

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glwuvF8I-Us&feature=player_embedded]Rare clips of Steve Reeves training and posing - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u49AUf9AZLU&feature=player_embedded]Steve Reeves Tribute,the natural way bodybuilder.wmv - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Moti_Suffering-copy.jpg

Brick I haven't read into this bloke, from the little I've read, simpleton comes to mind.

But why get kranky? He likes the look of reeves, so do I, whatever floats your boat.