• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which pet and why?

Cat, dog or bird

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naww Hulk hes adorable. How old is he now? And good on you for rescuing from rspca. The lady from the perth rspca place was on the radio the other day saying they have to put down 200 a week :(

Getting on now, probably about 8 years old now.
I would never consider to "buy" a pet from a store or seller, when there are so many at the RSPCA needing a home, waiting to be saved.
It certainly makes you feel good knowing you have made a difference, as small as it is.

Have had a lot of luck and good fortune since getting this cat.
Who knows, there could be some connection between pets affecting their owners behaviour patterns in a positive way.

dog, love dogs, hate domestic cats.

would like a sheppard.... my brothers got one, their cool.

if i could have ANY type of these pets id get a tiger.... their so beast. and they just sit there like 'yeah im a tiger, im so chill'

haha thanks.

he loves hunting, now that hes settled down and matured a bit hes really good retrieving ducks and working the quail. he used to get too excited and got a bit flustered and try to get a million ducks at once hahaha

We have one indoor cat and a few fish.

If I ever move to the country will get a dog, the city is no place for a dog IMO, or a cat on the street for that matter!

20120604164331.jpg

Sorry Brick, i cant stand ugly dogs :p

Would love to see photo of ya staffy though, they're cool.

As requested George the staffy. Named after george foreman cause he is a knuckle head.

I had to vote for dog, especially coz I lve my pure bred red staff, but in al seriousness I would love to have pet midget, sort of like Tyrian from Game of Thrones, that would be cool......

Dogs are good pets and can be great for a bit more home protection. Pitty they shit everywere and always want your attention, way too needy..but we will probably get a small smart dog the kids are older.

Currently have a cat, so layed back, here if you want me.

I Read a sticker once.... Dogs are faithful loyal and obedient... Cats arn't that stupid...

I also have a few hundred fish. Even less needy. And if we want to go away for a few days, they don't need anything.

Last edited:

My 'ideal' pet/s are about 30 Alaskan Huskies.

No other dog in the world compares to these super human
athletes. :p

I am humbled by their 'authenticity' and 'drive'.

Devante