• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which pet and why?

Cat, dog or bird

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't have a pet human already then you are probably the pet. Just sayin'.

And cats are cold friggin things. You can feed a cat for ten years and it would still eat you if it could find a way.

Not keen on cats at all, wont help protect your home or you. Burglar breaks in boots the cat, at least a dog will fight for your and its house, unless your into those little tiny poofter dogs, which should be banned!

I'd like one of those monkeys with the ridiculous penis nose, just so I can point and laugh at him all day.

He'd be a screwed up monkey by the time I was done with him, but as the lady in the ANZ ad says: notmyproblem.

And cats are cold friggin things. You can feed a cat for ten years and it would still eat you if it could find a way.

That's harsh ... my cat behaves like a dog. Follows me around. Loves to just hang out with me. Doesn't ask for anything except my company.
yep, she gets hungry and whinges for her food but doesn't treat home like a hotel with servants. OK occasionally, but hey, she's feline. Good for her.

If you rescue/adopt a cat, they are usually a lot more attached to you emotionally. At least in my experience. You have to establish a connection with a creature ... if you treat them as "pets" they'll behave as separate.
Treat them as family, they'll act like family.

I had a few "pet " scorpians , not really pets as such but very cool , had a 5ft aquarium with sand and rocks and shit ( the arid look ) , they where vicious little buggers , the cool thing was when you put an ultra violet ( black light ) on them they glow crazy colours , used to stick spiders in there and watch the rumble ,

they not really a cuddly pet , gota love a dog , my daughter has a cat but the poor little thing just scratches her , still she loves it

I want a pet boyfriend.

So I can feed him.
And play with him.
And pat him.
Kiss him.
Scratch his tummy.
Sleep with him.
Take him for walks.

And then put him in a doggie cage...when I need a break:mad:

:D

This is one of my black cats "Spider".
Got him from the RSPCA when he was about 6 months old.
He brought me this present from the backyard.

Attachments

• DSC00074.JPG
    DSC00074.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 12
This is one of my black cats "Spider".
Got him from the RSPCA when he was about 6 months old.
He brought me this present from the backyard.

ewwwwww! lol

"Spider" is beautiful.
The mouse, I could live without! lol

Cats love to kill things and bring them back for their owners...it's their way of showing love and they're so proud of themselves for it too lol

Naww Hulk hes adorable. How old is he now? And good on you for rescuing from rspca. The lady from the perth rspca place was on the radio the other day saying they have to put down 200 a week :(