• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where are all the woman?

Yes most guys couldnt even lift what she is lifting..truely amazing.

Oh... Thanks so much all of you, for all your kind words and support. It's so nice to speak to other people who understand weight lifting and fitness... my family and friends don't understand they think I spend to much time at the gym, I think it's better than sitting at home in front of the T.V!

Oh... Thanks so much all of you, for all your kind words and support. It's so nice to speak to other people who understand weight lifting and fitness... my family and friends don't understand they think I spend to much time at the gym, I think it's better than sitting at home in front of the T.V!

What do you mean Annie? The T.V is great! It's great for coaches, phisios- therapists, nutritionists, dieticians, doctors, lawyers...everybody really. Without it we'll have a fit and healthy nation and all the working professionals I've mentioned above would be out of a job! Now think of the ramifications we could have on our economy if we (God forbid) take the T.V out of the lounge room or spend less time glued to it... :D!

It’s good to see you hear strong woman.

Hey guys, I'm Bec.. I train at PTC, with Annie mostly and a few other girls. Started new to all of this at the end of last summer and there has been no looking back! Any of you in Melbourne I completely encourage you to come down the Peninsula and have a session with us at PTC. Its so much fun!! Before you ask, no Markos didn't put me up to writing this with the threat of 64kg UDL's off blocks! (which we would totally SMASH btw!!) I just genuinely enjoy lifting and exercising in general now!

I love all the support you guys have given Annie on here! You truly don't understand just how AMAZING that girl is, I was lucky enough to see the entire transformation as it happened and she is an inspiration to all those around her!

Welcome bec! we've read a fair bit about you and annie in the PTC newsletters :) You are extremely inspiring to both women and men out there!

Yep, we have seen and heard much about you as well Bec. Your lifting is just as commendable as Annie's.

Welcome to AusBB.

Bec is the only person in the whole wide world to get Bali belly AFTER she returns to Australia.

She got back on the weekend, trained on Monday , THEN got sick.

She did bring me back a cool shirt that reads

HARDEN THE F U C K UP.

I wore it Tuesday Bec, you missed it.

See you Friday and welcome on here

Bec, I can't believe you would write about the 64kg UDL's infront of Markos... You know you can't put ideas in his head, now I'm gonna have to do them 2moro night, just coz your sick... THANKS!

Ha ha toughen up Princess, I'll be back at cardio tomorrow night so we can suffer together like normal! Although I've only eaten toast and rice crackers in the last 72 hours, so your weight lifting might involve you carrying me at some point!

Your the AMAZING one Bec, that deadlift of yours is unheard of... 300lbs...137.5kg.
She is right on my tail with all the other lifts too.
As you guys can already tell she is a huge support to me which helps so much with my training... I'm very lucky, I don't think I would be where I am today without a training partener like Bec. I don't know how people training on there own.

Aww shucks.. love a bit of mutual appreciation, hun! Sorry if we're making everyone else a bit sick with this, but its just how we are!

But nothing motivates you more than training with some one who will push you harder than you could ever push yourself.

Bec, I can't believe you would write about the 64kg UDL's infront of Markos... You know you can't put ideas in his head, now I'm gonna have to do them 2moro night, just coz your sick... THANKS!
Relax, it's not like she was writing about Tabata thrusters.

:eek:

Bec said:
But nothing motivates you more than training with some one who will push you harder than you could ever push yourself.
It's true, I'm sure that's half the success of PTC, people encouraging each-other, the atmosphere.

Great work Kyle, now I'm gonna be doing Tabata Thruster... Thanks!
(which i really don't mind to much, but don't tell Markos... lol!)

Annie is engaged to my brother and Bec trains at PTC 5 days a week/6 sessions.

They have been bitten plenty of times

Rest days?? What is this new craze??? :p

Hee hee... not for me.

BUT

I am from a completely different world though..... was just stirring the pot.

Watch out for Markos - he bites. :p[/QUOTE]

It's all fun.

Have a great weekend.

Rob:p