• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When haven't you forgiven?

Oh and women typically get custody, because 'usually' but not always, they are the primary caregivers of the children.

I suppose historically, women are maternal creatures and have predominantly 'reared' the children.

This ethos is changing though, albeit very slowly. There are plenty of men, raising kids alone these days too :)

Yes I agree that there are some men that don't deserve half of what they get, and it's probably their actions that impact on the rest of us.
I am a HUGE believer in Karma and I think it has already given me so much in return, the huge pressure I felt to do something stupid, I do sort of understand why a less controlled man would break. "Grace Under Pressure" is a phrase I live by nowdays, and has served me well, but compared to some blokes, I came through it well..

I heard a story last night...from my sis about a guy she is dating....9 years ago he was seeing this girl and she got prego on purpose by him...he didnt know she was trying to do this (this is what he said anyway)...i.e missing the pill...now 9 years later he will not see his son because he said she would of corrupted his mind.....I was like WTF....feel so sorry for the lil boy...he didnt make that choice....I have not met this dude yet...but from that story I dunno what sorta dude hes going to be like...

Yes I agree that there are some men that don't deserve half of what they get, and it's probably their actions that impact on the rest of us.
I am a HUGE believer in Karma and I think it has already given me so much in return, the huge pressure I felt to do something stupid, I do sort of understand why a less controlled man would break. "Grace Under Pressure" is a phrase I live by nowdays, and has served me well, but compared to some blokes, I came through it well..

D1cko, you sir, are a good man. Wise too :) Your children are very lucky to have a Dad like yourself ;)

I heard a story last night...from my sis about a guy she is dating....9 years ago he was seeing this girl and she got prego on purpose by him...he didnt know she was trying to do this (this is what he said anyway)...i.e missing the pill...now 9 years later he will not see his son because he said she would of corrupted his mind.....I was like WTF....feel so sorry for the lil boy...he didnt make that choice....I have not met this dude yet...but from that story I dunno what sorta dude hes going to be like...

Joel, hmmm this guy sounds like a bit of a loser. lol
I had a bf once, many years ago who said pretty much the same thing...10yo son, chick got pregnant on purpose, he'd never seen him because she had been a bitch and would have turned child against him.....as it turns out, after I broke up with him, I received a phone call from his parents looking for him, stating that his ex-gf had been trying to track him down for years, for child support and was now taking him to court and sueing him.
lol

Turns out ex-bf was a bit badder than that even and he ended up in jail....and I'm pretty sure he and Bubba, became very well acquainted :p