• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Change your tune Barry you're boring, besides, those last two sentences make no bloody sense.

I'll keep it simple.

Your argument falls in a hole. You can't back it up so now conveniently you claim it's a waste of time to reply.

Yet you are still happy to waste time with these useless replies.

I'll wait for the personal attacks as the next phase.

Last edited:
I'll keep it simple.

Your argument falls in a hole. You can't back it up so now it's conveniently you claim it's a waste of time to reply.

Yet you are still happy to waste time with these useless replies.

I'll wait for the personal attacks as the next phase.

do you go back and review what you write?

For the third time, How old are you Barry?
Are you hiding something?

Another tactic to change focus on you not being able to back your argument up on this topic.

Asking questions that have nothing to do with the topic.

What happened to not wanting to waste time.

Well, if all this dude has in this world, is arguing with his Dad and working with cows you'd be the same.

I'd go nuts too.

Are you trying to talk down about someone else's life to feel better about your own shitty life?

Hopefully its worked for you and you feel better now. In any case it's another tactic you and darko are using to avoid the topic.

Are you trying to talk down about someone else's life to feel better about your own shitty life?

Hopefully its worked for you and you feel better now. In any case it's another tactic you and darko are using to avoid the topic.

No, Sometimes things don't go well but my life in general is pretty good

and yes darko and myself spend hours conspiring to bring you down, chill dude just joking around it's all us old bastards have in life now

No, Sometimes things don't go well but my life in general is pretty good

and yes darko and myself spend hours conspiring to bring you down, chill dude just joking around it's all us old bastards have in life now

Well it's good to know things are good.

Agree with everything bazza said; he's the only one making sense here.

Wheat is not or does not contain "toxins". What's a toxin?

Artificial sweeteners are perfectly fine. If you have some medical research that the FDA doesn't know about, please enlighten them.

When you get schooled on a topic, take it as a lesson learnt and move on. Everyone sees through the personal attacks as a way to side step admitting you have no idea.

Can anyone tell me who the Deputy Commissioner of the FDA is.

And why?

im not into conspiracies but when you read stuff and it just doesn't add up you sometimes wonder.
The FDA is possible one the most powerful organizations

Wheat is not or does not contain "toxins". What's a toxin?

LMAO it's not up for debate it's a scientifically proven fact:D

How can you say that they don't contain toxins then ask what a toxin is??:p

Or are you suggesting that scientists are wrong??

Artificial sweeteners are perfectly fine.

Fine for what??

To use as paint stripper? Coke and soft drinks are fine as well, alcohol and cigarettes are fine as well, pretty sure none of them do you much good.

I found coke to be great as degreaser for driveways and old engine blocks.

When you get schooled on a topic, take it as a lesson learnt and move on.

Mmmmmmm may be check a mirror for that one...

LMAO it's not up for debate it's a scientifically proven fact:D

How can you say that they don't contain toxins then ask what a toxin is??:p

Or are you suggesting that scientists are wrong??

No Mick,you are suggesting the scientists are wrong. Mymommymedicine .com isn't definitive source of nutritional information.

Love that when you Wikipedia toxin this comes up in part of it.
In the context of quackery and alternative medicine, the term "toxin" is used to refer to any substance alleged to cause ill health. This could range from trace amounts of potentially dangerous pesticides, to supposedly harmful substances produced in the body by intestinal fermentation (auto-intoxication), to food ingredients such as table sugar, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and aspartame.[24]

The substances you are suggesting are toxins are even thought to have potential health benefits. Even if they don't they are not "toxins" at the level we eat them in grains. Remember it's the dosage that makes the poison.

If you are going to be consistent you do realize when you cook meat the charring is a proven cancer causing compound. Better stop eating cooked meat because of the poisonous charring.

Fine for what??

To use as paint stripper? Coke and soft drinks are fine as well, alcohol and cigarettes are fine as well, pretty sure none of them do you much good.

I found coke to be great as degreaser for driveways and old engine blocks.

Mmmmmmm may be check a mirror for that one...

Difference being that artificial sweeteners have been proven over many decades of research to be safe. For people using them to reduce their overall calorie intake, yeah they likely are good for them. These anti sugar people should see low calorie sweeteners as a good thing.

I think I've seen people use lemon to clean stuff too. Lemon is poison??