• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyway I'm out, talking with a bunch of anonymous trolls is poisoning my mind, back to my wheelchair and quilting

Nope, that stuff is shit and will be hastening your death.
use sugar and honey but moderation

Ignoring the obvious issue with my fondness for intoxicating liquor, artificially sweetened mixers don't hurt me anywhere near as much as normal sweeteners added to coke etc.

I'll take chances of cancer in 20 over crippling pain now.

Mick, why do you let these people wind you up so bad?

Some people thrive on shit stirring and you bite the hook hard every time. Life online is much more enjoyable if you ignore the no lifers with nothing to do except troll.

Last edited:
Mick, why do you let these people wind you up so bad?

Some people thrive on shit stirring and you bite the hook hard every time. Life online is much more enjoyable if you ignore the no lifers with nothing to do except troll.

Probably good advise there.

See you sprout something as fact. "Grain toxins kill unaccustomed cattle". Not even close to true.

So you disagree with the FACT that cattle not accustomed to grain die if they eat grain? You must know more than the NSW department of Primary Industry, may be you can educate them on this topic.

Intersting. I don't really care how or why they die, the FACT remains that they DO DIE, just like I don't care why a massive plane stays in the air, I am just happy it does. I don't need to know the mechanics behind it to be on a plane or to know that it is capable of flying.

Pretty sure the end result is the same thing, animal eats grain, animal dies. Great stuff lets base our diet on that food:D

Last edited:
So you disagree with the FACT that cattle not accustomed to grain die if they eat grain? You must know more than the NSW department of Primary Industry, may be you can educate them on this topic.

Intersting. I don't really care how or why they die, the FACT remains that they DO DIE, just like I don't care why a massive plane stays in the air, I am just happy it does. I don't need to know the mechanics behind it to be on a plane or to know that it is capable of flying.

Pretty sure the end result is the same thing, animal eats grain, animal dies. Great stuff lets base our diet on that food:D

Mick Mick Mick. Don't try and change your argument now. It's a usual trick of yours. You tried to claim it is grain toxins that kill unaccustomed cattle. It's not that at all.

Too much grain can possibly kill cattle, like too much grass could also kill cattle just like too much anything will kill them. It's not grain toxins causing them problems like you originally claimed to suit your argument.

Cattle can and do have balanced diets with even high amounts of grain in them and do perfectly fine.

The good thing about this being on a forum is you only have to take 5 seconds to scroll back and see you changing your argument.

This is just another topic you are posting about with zero knowledge.

Ignoring the obvious issue with my fondness for intoxicating liquor, artificially sweetened mixers don't hurt me anywhere near as much as normal sweeteners added to coke etc.

I'll take chances of cancer in 20 over crippling pain now.

Drink up, have 3 for me

Life is still black and white for Bazza, hopefully it won't take much longer for the penny to drop

How old are you Barry?

Life is still black and white for Bazza, hopefully it won't take much longer for the penny to drop

How old are you Barry?

Has anyone ever seen Barry AND Gerry in the same room at the same time?

No? Hmmmmmmmm.

photo_902400_thumb.jpg

How old are you Barry?

This is just the line you parrot out when you don't understand what's going on isn't it.

If you read my posts in this thread I'm the one saying it's not black and white. Mick claims grains are poisonous because they contain some anti nutrient compounds (like basically all plant based foods)

I'm saying everything is a potential poison. It's the dosage that makes the poison. In any case these compounds Mick keeps pointing out in grains are suspected to have health benefits as well.

He also tried to incorrectly claim grain toxins kill cattle therefore grains bad for humans. Both not true.

So I'm the one going against the black and white argument. If you disagree with my argument point out what you disagree with rather than this tired black and white line.

Last edited:
This is just the line you parrot out when you don't understand what's going on isn't it.

If you read my posts in this thread I'm they one saying it's not black and white. Mick claims grains are poisonous because they contain some anti nutrient compounds (like basically all plant based foods)

I'm saying everything is a potential poison. It's the dosage that makes the poison. In any case these compounds Mick keeps pointing out in grains are suspected to have health benefits as well.

He also tried to incorrectly claim grain toxins kill cattle therefore grains bad for humans. Both not true.

So I'm the one going against the black and white argument. If you disagree with my argument point out what you disagree with rather than this tired black and white line.
Barry, I was referring to your often used comment that it's just about calories in, calories out.
Not all food is equal, Different foods/chemicals have different affects on our body and our system reacts differently to them.
Artificial sweeteners may have zero calories but the chemicals that they are made of can certainly affect our bodies and disrupt how our bodies metabolise nutrients, it's not just about calories and if it was then we'd all look the same, all things being equal, if everyone ate 3000 calories a day then they'd all be the same weight, same body composition by your reckoning.

Last edited:

If you read my posts in this thread I'm they one saying it's not black and white. Mick claims grains are poisonous because they contain some anti nutrient compounds (like basically all plant based foods)

Come on Barry, you know what Dark means, don't be a tool all the time.

black and white as in you hang off a word or two and then take it completely out of context, I'd back it in that most people know what's been said most of the time and it is ok to be wrong.

yeah ok back to my backgammon my fingers are hurting from all this typing, arthritis

And fucken post up that vid of you and your dad arguing Barry, so we can all see what happens when an unstoppable object meets an imovable force

Some suggest a ratio 1:10 bacteria to human cells, but no one knows for sure, darkoz is right that we all react differently to food and chemicals within it.

it is self evident that wheat can be a problem, just as a bucket of tomatoes can cause heart burn for some.

whats going on at the micro cell levels is anyone's guess.