• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
She sucked penis like a champion, did everything but would let me shoot in her mouth because it was 'degrading'......

You've got bella to keep you warm at night. Dont be greedy

She doesnt do one night stands and she only likes black people... either racist to whotes or dat bbc.

Doggy style with a paper bag over your head, and being called names, like fuck pig and cum bucket is degrading. Taking it in the mouth is love making.

Doggy style with a paper bag over your head, and being called names, like fuck pig and cum bucket is degrading. Taking it in the mouth is love making.

100% accurate.

You don't have to enjoy it. You don't have to want it. But knowing how much us fellas want it, how much WE enjoy it, it's a little selfish to not just pretend...

the other day I was watching a docu about Ian Thorpe. He was having a similar conversation with a friend, but the question wasn't about age, but who (kissing). The options he was given were some lady (didn't know her and don't remember her name), and PM Gillard. Ian decide to choose Julia, "just as long as she didn't talk". I laughed so hard.

I met some friends for coffee this morning, my gf's hubby bought a male friend of his briefly, as the boys were going on somewhere else and literally only stopped for a quick coffee and to drop the Mrs off. the 'male friend' was intensely cute and he seemed to like me. When I was saying goodbye to the boys, I hugged my gfs hubby and gave him a kiss and this 'male friend' leant in for a hug and whispered in my ear "I would love to take you out, can we have lunch this week?" - I smiled at him and said "Sure,that'd be nice, nice to have met you anyway".

With that, the lads left. My gf grabbed my hand and said "Jo, do you know how old he is????"

"No, how old is he? He looks about 29-30ish, a bit younger than me maybe, but not a complete disaster?"

She laughed hysterically, kissed my cheek and waited for my second coffee to arrive before telling me he was 24! :eek:

24 :eek:

meanwhile gf's hubby has given him my number and he's called to confirm a lunch date for thursday. Very mature looking and acting 24 year old, but farrrrrrk me. 24??????

lmfao

I don't know whether to laugh or cry mwahahaha

Don't over think it Bella, buy a new dress and bring the lube :D

lmao shadup, you aint helping! I can't think at all at the moment, my mind is full of fuck. 24 Naughty??? It aint right :cool:

He saw me this morning, with the lurgy, no makeup and my yoga gear on, so fuck the new dress - if he asked me out looking like that, a smack of lippy and a pair of jeans will do lol

NO LUBE! :eek:

farrk.

But my god he was cute. He owns 3 businesses and is a friend to my gf's hubby through business contacts or something. Very mature lad, but 24?? Fuck I know it's just a number, but he would have been 16 years old when I gave birth to my daughter! :eek:

Man.

I am an ageist. I just can't seem to get over this younger bloke thing. lol I told him that too on the phone earlier and he laughed at me and said "Don't judge me, I promise you I'm more mature and successful than most of the 40 year olds you know"

Sadly, I believe he may be correct :D

lmao shadup, you aint helping! I can't think at all at the moment, my mind is full of fuck. 24 Naughty??? It aint right :cool:

He saw me this morning, with the lurgy, no makeup and my yoga gear on, so fuck the new dress - if he asked me out looking like that, a smack of lippy and a pair of jeans will do lol

NO LUBE! :eek:

farrk.

But my god he was cute. He owns 3 businesses and is a friend to my gf's hubby through business contacts or something. Very mature lad, but 24?? Fuck I know it's just a number, but he would have been 16 years old when I gave birth to my daughter! :eek:

Man.

I am an ageist. I just can't seem to get over this younger bloke thing. lol I told him that too on the phone earlier and he laughed at me and said "Don't judge me, I promise you I'm more mature and successful than most of the 40 year olds you know"

Sadly, I believe he may be correct :D

Time to sack up and forget about age, it means nothing, if you cant stop thinking "omg he is so young" it will be over before its even started.

Put on some tight jeans, show some cleavage and have some fun.

Time to sack up and forget about age, it means nothing, if you cant stop thinking "omg he is so young" it will be over before its even started.

Put on some tight jeans, show some cleavage and have some fun.

lol kal, sometimes you have to concern yourself with age! lol In this instance however you may be right lol

I'm 36 though, I struggle to imagine what I'll have in common with a 24yo. I didn't even date 24yo's when I WAS 24 lol

We'll see how we go. Thursday will be interesting if nothing else. Jeans & cleavage I can do :)