• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You hussy hehe
22 is getting on a bit though :D:eek:

lmao

I had a 20 year old try to pick me up at 5am on Sunday morning. He was explaining all the ways he could rock my world :eek:

I came home alone and rocked my own world ;)

That being said, I think if they were 22ish and looked mature :D I might be able to go there? One day.....someday....probably not....

lolol

lmao

I had a 20 year old try to pick me up at 5am on Sunday morning. He was explaining all the ways he could rock my world :eek:

I came home alone and rocked my own world ;)

That being said, I think if they were 22ish and looked mature :D I might be able to go there? One day.....someday....probably not....

lolol

Kids these days, they'll try and hit on anything :D

Kids these days, they'll try and hit on anything :D

Again...bish! :mad:
lol

Hey, it's up to you to educate and train the next generation of poon eaters and hard fuckers.
Sick of sex with unsatisfactory incompetent men?
Be a part of the solution.

I agree. But Bella wants love, not a mindless, nameless root fest :(

If I'm still single when I'm 40, it'll be on like Donkey Kong and the edumacation of the youngins shall begin lol

Xwife, Goo...you guys are no fun, cumshots can be fun for both!! even in real life!
The trick is to make her come more than once so she is well and truley taken care of, then proceed to spray her face and hair afterwards, try write your initials, aim for her eyes...then sit back and have laugh about it before showering together!

Fuarkkin best post ever....

LMAO:D

50-55 - If looking good like Pearce Brosnan and George Clooney (I know they may be older but come on they are the goods)

50-55 - If looking good like Pearce Brosnan and George Clooney (I know they may be older but come on they are the goods)
Att: fmdreams

This is relevent to KungFooGoo's interest. A follow up questions is needed though.

Do you have low self esteem?

Regards, KungFooGoo

Att: fmdreams

This is relevent to KungFooGoo's interest. A follow up questions is needed though.

Do you have low self esteem?

Regards, KungFooGoo

No, I don't think I do, initially when I was younger going through my teens yeh but I have gained massive amounts of confidence - as for the older men I can recognise a handsome specimen

No, I don't think I do, initially when I was younger going through my teens yeh but I have gained massive amounts of confidence - as for the older men I can recognise a handsome specimen

Hmm... it would never work then, good day mam.

l think that's the 'problem' <---using that word loosely with the senioritas in the 'fitness' scene, because they all (most) train hard, eat well etc they have high confidence / and or self esteem which is fair enough.

l think that's the 'problem' <---using that word loosely with the senioritas in the 'fitness' scene, because they all (most) train hard, eat well etc they have high confidence / and or self esteem which is fair enough.

Facebook and duckface profile picture bitches. Easy as microwave Mac-n-cheese

Sorry to disappoint KungFooGoo there are some days where I feel like absolute shit, trust me there are plenty of things that annoy me about my self and affect my self esteem BUT I am thankful for what I do have and what I can do - it is all about balance

kfg had no sexual intentions, hes a top bloke and would never take advantage of any woman.