• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's on your bucket list?

Arizona has... interesting... gun laws, lol.

Let's just say if you've over eight years old & have an adult willing to sign a waiver saying if you die or shoot someone it's your own fault... you're good to go.

You almost literally just have to watch a video before they'll let you handle a firearm.

Arizona has... interesting... gun laws, lol.

Let's just say if you've over eight years old & have an adult willing to sign a waiver saying if you die or shoot someone it's your own fault... you're good to go.

You almost literally just have to watch a video before they'll let you handle a firearm.

The US has the firearms legislation we Aussies can only dream about. I really miss being able to own a self loading rifle or high capacity handgun magazine. When they stopped us from using 45's in practical pistol I contemplated moving to the U.S.

The US has the firearms legislation we Aussies can only dream about. I really miss being able to own a self loading rifle or high capacity handgun magazine. When they stopped us from using 45's in practical pistol I contemplated moving to the U.S.

Yeah, I've never been to a country with a good middleground when it comes to firearms.

Most places in the US it's stupidly easy to get one, and that alone was enough for me to get a concealed carry permit as soon as I was living there long enough to warrant it.

I'd prefer it to be more difficult to acquire a weapon, but I'm all for the right to bear arms... what are the laws like in Aussieland? does it vary by state, too?

More OS Travel

going on another trip in 5 weeks time

Go from 60 to 6% (but (the catch) with no surgery/drugs and have no loose skin)

Nothing. I've done everything that I ever wanted to do.

Really??

Fuck, so there is nothing left in life you want to do??

So it's time to lay down and die I suppose??

Well for me there is too much to list, I try and achieve at least one thing a day every day, but I doubt I would get through everything I want to do in one lifetime.

Counting down to my European retirement holiday. Never did the travel thing when I was younger.

Only 30 something years to go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Counting down to my European retirement holiday. Never did the travel thing when I was younger.

Only 30 something years to go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Don't count too fast mate will come around quick enough:)