• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats an alternative to nitrix + amino help. post/intra workout opinions

robbo

Been struggling about which way to go with this,

been wanting to try cycle of gaspari superpump with sizeon, post and intra workout.

keep hearing many different opinions. ive heard good things about the gaspari range, but looking to see what ppls opinions are on
alternatives to the brand name supps.

Also considering buying in bulk seperately and mixing myself,
im really looking for that buzz that you get from nitrix post,
but bit worried about what will happen when I have to have a break from it, or even more all the garbage ive heard are in these, even long term neg effects.

ive been pointed to caffeine/dextrose/AAKG or argenine post workout to replace a nitrix like superpump and then just BCAA's with water for intra instead of size on.

if i did buy these through aussie suppliers seperately itd be much more economical then running brand names as above, but will I get the effects
that im chasing by swapping over to these and mix myself, that post workout mental buzz is what im really chasing ive gotten from nitrix in past.

+ by running solely BCAAs with water mixed in the intra will this be enough aminos for my day to build?

cheers guys.

Dont bother with that shit.. Its all products designed to take your money.

I dont have the recipes for those 2.

Heres NO xplod Recipe

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 8 g
• Citrulline Malate: 6 g
• Carnosine: 250 mg
• L-Tyrosine: 1 g
• Taurine: 1 g
• Maltodextrin: 7 grams
• Sodium Bicarbonate: .5 gram
• Cinnamon Extract: 500 mg
• Caffeine: 200 mg
• ¼ Packet Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix (like Kool-Aid)
• Sucralose (Splenda) sweetener to taste

Last edited:
jeez there is a bit of sh** in there.

so are you saying to buy the gear in bulk like i wrote above and mix myself,

have i got the right stack? to get what im after post & intra workout?

For the record superpump worked for me 3 times, then made things worse.
There's a thread of two around about how Caffeine is not the best idea in the world so if I can let me suggest you look into not using caffeine.
Good luck with your robbo shake (or maybe it should be called the noobs shake) :)