• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What Supplements do you take?

Which Supps?

• Total voters

BigJim

I was taking:

BCAA/EAA's
Glutamine
Luecine
Ascorbic Acid
Dextrose

Havent taken it for a while but thats only cause i got lazy and couldnt be bothered washing my shaker... :D

Never taken pre-workouts like Jack3d or anything though.

Whey
Blended oats
Glutamine
Creatine
BCAA's (while cutting)
GABA
Joint complex
Multi-vitamin
BN preworkout NT

Its getting out of hand.

Creatine Monohydrate: 5g/day
Fish oil: 2000mg/day
Beta-Alanine: 5g/day
WPI Protein in various delicious flavours: ~120g/day (so maybe 110g of protein).

Pretty difficult for me to quantify the effects of any of the supps I take because I started using them shortly after I started lifting and so I was making big leaps at that time regardless. I noticed a big improvement on the velodrome track racing, but that was most likely due to a combination of sources (I had recently aquired some new super-light tyres, my weights training paying off, my aerobic/LT training paying off, reduced training load, supplements).

I was disappointed when the tingle of the β-A started wearing off…

Whey and Creatine, pre workout when I need a kick, ZMA with post workotu shake because I got it for free, and GABA because I got some also for free.

Vitamin B
Niacin, one tablet = 100mg anymore I light up like a beetroot.
Antioxidant which includes 1000mg of vitamin C
Metamucil