• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What should I do

Teens And Bodybuilding I saw this. Should I be worried :S

Thanks kindred will read now.

HOLY CRAP huge read. May take awhile hopefully my impatience doesnt get the best of me.

I didnt read it all because I found out its all just how to do the exercises and stuff and for me I cant read a wall of text and just be able to do it but I can watch a 5 minute video 1-3 times and have a good knowledge of how to do it given that the person showing me is doing it right hahah.

So basically I think I'll start this then.
The Original Starting Strength Novice Program

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Press
5x3 Power cleans

Workouts A and B alternate on 3 non-consecutive days per week.

So pretty much skimmed through it all in around i dont know 15 minutes maybe more maybe less. I don't understand this, with it do I just do it 3 times a day or what. In the beginning he mentions it but Im unsure if that was an example.

Last edited:
Shit mate got it wrong it is Horleys RIPPED factors.
It has a lot of ingredient stuff so if you dont know it still I will post whats in it ;)
Gee, you bought the most overpriced protein on the market.
get some bulk unflavoured whey, it's heaps cheaper and without all those bullshut additives.

Damn :( Anyways on my off days do I still drink protein shakes? A muscle near my biceps hurts a bit :L

Yes drink protein on your off days. Just as much as you do on your 'on' days. 2.5x your body weight (kg's) in grams of protein.

Thats al ot actually , my stomach was growling man, my stomach isnt use to so much I dont think. I have only been having 60g's :L