• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What motivates you, and what do you hate? About bodybuilding/strength sports...

Nice, I ride the 530exc and when I jump on my mates 690, where I would be changing the 530 into the next gear the 690 just starts to lift. Tonnes of power.
One thing about bbing and riding is the pump, I get a pump straight away in my forearms, traps, legs, everywhere. But then again I get a pump brushing my teeth.
How's the price on full rego these days?

Still unregistered and bought it unregistered as where I ride is private property, but planning to get it registered soon.

Hoping it won't hurt too much.

It would hurt exactly $614.10 worth in Vic, imagine NSW reg would't be much different.

I like:
That people do a double take and apologise profusley when they bump into me in the pub.
I get both arm rests on the plane
That I don't train arms, and they're still bigger than most others
My missus can't get enough of me
My kids think I'm like superman and tell me I look like the guy on the cartoons with square boobs

Dislikes
People who have tiny arms and a fat belly, and tell me how diet and lifting works
Blokes who train Chest/arms...every day. And wear skinny jeans to the gym.
People in the gym who look at me funny when I do farmers walks
People who tell me I'm squatting too deep
People who say "why only one rep, shouldn't you do 10" when I talk of my maxes...
....Getting injured!! lol

Why did you originally start training? The first time you walked into a gym or hit the bench press in a mates garage? What was the underlying reason ? (before you developed the love for it as a lifestyle)

the risk of death at a young age I was 160kg and had the energy of a snail. now I just love to train