• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are YOUR meals at work!

Last night, short shift, was simply about 150 gm of biltong and a coke. Though I ate sandwiches either side of the shift. Healthy before, unhealthy after.

I am on an unofficial half assed cut though. Now time to crack open a beer.

I'm building a bigger/stronger/muscular body the old school way. :eek: :p :D

Arent they just "egg like substance" at Maccas :)

Most of the stuff isn't half as bad as people think... chicken breast fillets, real eggs.. the bad stuff is the stuff you imagine is bad - chicken nuggets, patties on cheese burgers etc.

Most of the stuff isn't half as bad as people think... chicken breast fillets, real eggs.. the bad stuff is the stuff you imagine is bad - chicken nuggets, patties on cheese burgers etc.

lol, not to mention some burgers/meals have the tick of approval from the heart foundation now.

250g mince + mixed vegetables
Chicken, bacon, cos lettuce, tomato, avacado, low-fat ceaser dressing salad

Always make it the night before after a workout. I have the mince meal for dinner too so I just cook them both at once

at work i have:

9:30 - 200g natural yogurt w/ sultanas, sunflower seeds & cinnamon

12:30 - chicken breast salad w/ fetta, olive oil & avocado

3:30 - 185g can of tuna in olive oil, piece of fruit (currently mangoes)

at work i have:

9:30 - 200g natural yogurt w/ sultanas, sunflower seeds & cinnamon

12:30 - chicken breast salad w/ fetta, olive oil & avocado

3:30 - 185g can of tuna in olive oil, piece of fruit (currently mangoes)

I'd live in the toilet if I ate like that and forever be hungry.

meh, theres about 1100 cals there and with my other 3-4 meals i get around 2500 cals a day to maintain on. suits me fine

Morning tea (about 10:30am) at work is tin of tuna with cottage cheese on vita wheat crackers, and an apple. I also snack on raw cashews between meals if I'm needing a fix, but try to hold off until my meals. Lunch varies but all in all same ol routine across the board. Chicken, fish, rice, red meat, vegies etc etc...try to change it up on a weekly basis. I have a shake in the arvo with a banana before leaving work, as I get changed then hit the gym as soon as I get home.