• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are YOUR meals at work!

Daniel.308

Hey guys

Well I am just curious what you guys eat and take to work to maintain a high protein diet?

I have just recently started getting into the whole cooking side of things n stuff, I am just getting bored of eating chicken breasts with Moroccan seasoning and paprika as after a couple of weeks of eating the same thing 7 days a week it tastes like chewing cardboard...

I just want to get a few ideas/recipes to be able to pack in a bag and take to college as I am getting bored of the same foods...

I normally take mince (thyme, oregano, tummeric), chicken breast ( Italian herbs or moroccan seasoning with paprika), and boiled eggs...

Or should I just harden the fuck up? lol

Cheers

9:00am mid morning - protein shake and 1 or 2 whole boiled egg

12:00 noon lunch - approx 200g tuna/chicken with heaps of green veges

3:00pm afternoon snack (pretty much pre-workout) - 2 table spoons of natty PB and a strawberry up and go

- just a case of being organised and not lazy!

Harden up ****..

Do you know what i eat?

Turkey mince
Lamb mince
Pork mince (just found out cant have that either)

Rocket salads...

Harden up ****

Chicken and rice brother with some olive oil. The olive oil really helps.

Do you just eat the Moroccan seasoning recipe with paprika and olive oil?

I enjoyed it but I think I have OD'ed on it lol I have become immune to the same taste.

Cheers

Yeh brother, I used to love some moroccan seasoning. That was my crack! But you do get used to it....try some soy sauce. That work's pretty dam well for me too.

Ill eat your enzymes...

Add tumeric

Garlic

nom nom

Then I'll give you a flying elbow and break your nose...

Then I'll have 2 enemies in the gym that in the back of my head is making me think they'll jump on the bar and choke me to death while I'm benching...

At work
9am - protein shake
10:30 - 100 grams almonds
12:30 - about 375 grams lean steak minced with 150 grams vegies
3:30 - 185 grams tuna with cup of wholemeal pasta

I have same thing

9am tuna and vegies brocoli and beans mainly

11am as above

1pm as above

330pm as above or sometime ill have casein ice cream if im feeling like somthing cold

mmm tuna... funny thing is every hour im looking at the clock craving for my next serving of tuna mmmm

Protein cookie, tuna, herring fillets, smoked salmon, chicken and veg, meg and veg, lasagne, nuts.

Thats the main things i eat

After brekkie at 5am, I have at work:
7am 2 cups of power soup (600gm mince, 1kg veg, can of kidney beans, some water and blended together) :D
9am chicken, veg, rice
12 noon chicken, veg rice
Then oats when i get home at 3.

image_ultimate_whopper.jpg

mmmmmmmm

just look at it... look at it!

Each evening after workout i make 3 meals of 200g veges (broc/caul/beans/peas) and 150g tuna(32g protein). Sometimes add sweet chilli sauce for taste, but dont really care.

3 seperate containers = meals ready to eat at 11.00am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm.
I also have 500ml milk (16g protein) with each. Sometimes add protein powder.
So in total mimium 48g protein per meal x 3 = 144g protein while at work.

I stopped caring about taste long ago. You get to the point where it fuel, not food. Read PTCs transformation challenge

Today was.
6.30 - 350ml egg whites, 2 whole eggs, + spinach ( At home)
9.30 - 1 can 185gms tuna with 200gms veg (Work)
12.30 - 1 can 185gms tuna with 200gms veg (Work)
3.30 - 2 slabs of home made protein bars (sensational) (Work)
5.00 - Train (Drink aminos)
2 more home meals after this.

work at maccas ha!

been getting into making scrambled eggs on the grills at work.. and seared patties on their own.. mmmmm!