• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
anyone still watching the new season of True Detective?
4 episodes in and i am finding it oretty damn boring.......

show has got boring since first series.

I want to see him do big wave surfing and the MMA training coming up should be ok. But alot of the team stuff he does is quite repetitive. Did you see the water polo session? That was very very interesting.

My mrs was pushing me to audition for last series, but that Pap bloke would have killed me, he was very good & had a great personality/looks for TV.

Wayward Pines is so weird, but so darn good. Damn I liked that.

Humans is such an reasoned, intellectual and clever approach to Artificial Intelligence.

Mr Robot, a impressive physiological thriller/drama, worth a watch.

Falling Skies seems to be in an action saga. The Last Ship is building well. Last episode of Suits was awesome too.

I've had enough of Game of Thrones. What a crock of shit.
8 of the most boring as fuck episodes. Then kill off some good characters then make us wait another year. Fuck off.
Vikings is 10x better

Watched a catfish last night. Damn there are some weirdo's out there!
NY ER isn't a bad show either.