• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Started watching Orange is the new Black, inky upto ep 3 of first season and not sure if I like or not, thinking not so far.

The first season of Orange was pretty good. Hopefully it won't deteriorate into a soapy.

True Detective is great. First season was epic. This one is totally different so keep an open mind. Dunno why there are so many haters of TD. Its very different and both seasons have complex multiple plots. Maybe that's the problem. Coming from complete vile shit like reality TV cooking and "talent" shows will be a big shock to the system. You actually have to follow along and think. Kind of like when phaggs come into gym for the first time and give up after one session cos its "too hard".

Watching Ballers with Dwayne "mah man" Johnson. Bit rocky (pun intended) in the first episode but, well, its pretty true to life for all young dumb successful athletes. There are boobies. Nuff said.

Mr Robot is kinda losing me after that last episode (the detox one) but will give it another shot next week.

Started watching Transparent but I can pretty much guess how that is going to go so might not bother. Will watch ep 2 and see how it goes.

Mr Robot 'detox' episode added the psychological to psychological thriller/drama, probably a bit too much of an emphasis on it.
The next episode however was much improved compared to 'detox'. Keep at it.

Meanwhile, I've been watching Humans, The Last Ship, Falling Skies, Dark Matter, Kill Joys and Defiance.

Well Season 2 of True Detective is all done an dusted and cant say it was really good or I am disappointed it has finished....

Just doesn't compare to the awesomeness of the first season.

Well Season 2 of True Detective is all done an dusted and cant say it was really good or I am disappointed it has finished....

Just doesn't compare to the awesomeness of the first season.
Agreed, I feel it seemed dragged out in some bits then they went shit! We need to tidy everything up in the last episode, how Ray figured out who the bird dude was, I found to be a bit of a joke. It came really out of no-where

Mr Robot is amazing.
It's getting some excellent ratings at the moment.
Last few episodes are just adding more tension!

Certainly up there with breaking bad. Continues to impress. Really well done and thoughtful series.

Seen pretty much everything else so starting Da Vinci's Demons. 2 eps in and it is pretty entertaining so far. Apparently they pour more money into the production of season 2 so looking forward to it.