• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
no, i am down to 85kg so press has suffered. i will have a go soon.
Fair call, my supraspinatus is having issues the last few sessions. I've been 'punching' the lockout moreso out of laziness
I'm sure this is the cause

Wouldn't a two plate press be nice one day

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

wow, you have gone up. good way to go, go up, come down. zig zag diet.

i plan on staying between 84-87kg for next year to see if i can bench 130kg with pause at 85kg lean weight. the 3kg range is enough to build muscle and quickly lose excess fat.

20 minute seated cycle 30km/hour pulse up to 146 at end

stretching for my power clean starting position

power cleans singles 50kg, 70kg, 80kg and 90kg.

wow, you have gone up. good way to go, go up, come down. zig zag diet.

i plan on staying between 84-87kg for next year to see if i can bench 130kg with pause at 85kg lean weight. the 3kg range is enough to build muscle and quickly lose excess fat.
Thanks, that sounds like a good idea. That'll be a good Bench too

I've been this weight for about a year. Time to go up to 105-7 for the dreaded PA class

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

walk machine 3 degreesbench pressoverhead presscable flies10m restoverhead tricep press
15min 6.5km/h6x100kg4x6/40kg (1m)4x8/2x25kg (1m)20x33kg

walk machine squatssingle box squatssingle leg extensions alternatesingle leg curls alternatehyperssingle standing calfs
15min 6.5km/h5x80kg3x10e bw hands crossed3x8e/20kg (1m)3x8e/10kg (1m)3x15/5kg (1m)3x15 non-stop

walk machine 3 degreesmedium pulldownsmachine rowspullupsbarbell curlsone arm cable curlsergometer
15min 6.5km/h3x8/61kg (1m)3x8/63.5kg (1m)3x4 (1min)3x8/30kg (1m)3x8/15kg (30sec)3min 1km

walk machine 3 degreesoverhead pressbench pressfliescable tricep extensionsdips
15min 6.5km/h4x6/40kg (1m)3x8/70kg (1m)20 reps/2x15kg 3x10/25kg (1m)2x6

@spatacus are you following a program of sorts or do you just hit certain body parts each workout ?

yes, sort of program.

day 1 thighs and calves
day 2 back, biceps
day 3 chest, front delts and triceps.

each session every five days.

1 in 3 sessions heavy, say with key exercises at 100% to failure or near failure; other two sessions at moderate intensity say 3x6-8 at 60-75% of maximum weight.

for example, my flat out bench press set other day at 6x100kg equates for me at around 118kg, so I train today at 70% of that today and next session before pushing heavy again following session.