• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
walk machineoverhead pressbench pressdipscable fliesoverhead pressone arm cable extensions
30min 6.5km/h3x6/45kg (1m)3x6/75kg (1m)3x8 (1m)3x12/2x20kg (1m)3x8/33kg (1m)3x10e/15kg (30sec)

After sprints and standing long jumps,

single leg presssingle box squats 61cmsingle leg extensions alternatesingle leg curls alternatehyperextensionssingle leg calves hack squatsingle leg calfs
4x8e/67kg (1m)4x10e/10kg (1m)3x8e/20kg (1m)3x8e/10kg (1m)3x15/10kg (1m)3x15e/15kg (non-stop)2x12e (non stop)

breast burger and orange juice, nice. great way to kick in new year, especially after pb for standing long and 60m for year.

am
swimmingmedium pulldownsupright rowsmachine rowsdumbell curlsone arm cable curlswalk machine
cycling 22.8km 3x5/75kg (1m)3x8/40kg (1m)3x8/70.5kg (1m)3x7/2x17.5kg (1m)2x10e/15kg (non-stop)15min 6km/h

Squats.
Bench.
Incline dbs.
Seated dbs.
Leg press.
Triceps.
Arms.

Yep. Took 3 hours.

Tim.

Everyone knows once you go past 60 mins exactly your gains disappear, your ass starts to prolapse, and you catabolise into dust. It's science.

Everyone knows once you go past 60 mins exactly your gains disappear, your ass starts to prolapse, and you catabolise into dust. It's science.
I'm long past that. Haha.

Took my time a little here and there to ensure enough recovery between pressing sets. Didnt want to make it harder than it needed to be this early on.
Squat rests were 5-6 minutes.
Bench 4-5.
Other pressing was the same.
Leg press and triceps were super setted with about 2.5minutes after the triceps before leg press.
Curls were about 3 minutes.
5 minutes or so between exercises.

Still not tired...

Tim.

Squat and bench tonight, squat moved good but bench moved a little slow. Cooler in the shed today which deff helped with the squats.

I saw [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] as the last comment on this tread and thought fk me darkoz has actually done a work out good on him. They read the comment and oh so disappointing !!!!