• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Shoulders day today....

will only be be rear flys and two variations of presses, as I can't stop activating my traps with lateral raises.

Shrugs def a no go!

Mt upper traps dominate a lot of movements, so relearning a lot of exersizes and training around my imbalances

back and triceps day for me today..if i ever get out of work... should have brought my sleeping bag too work today it seems

Back today.

wont be heavy, just a very deliberate effort on proper contraction of scapula. Might do,a few variations of rowing movements, then some light deadlifts, with some pull downs to finish my lats with a pump.

Strength Chest session.
Followed my 200 calorie burn on treadmill. With no rest then to Shrugs, Pushups and Squats for a whole body pump.
Then 15 sets of upper abs and 10 sets of obliques.
Followed by Hammer Curls and Barbell Curls.

Tomorrow hams/quads, lower abs, calves, tri's? cardio?

Full body as per usual for this current training block.
Deadlifts.
Close grip bench.
High bar squats.

Hands are fucked. Deadlifting every session is tearing my hands to peices. Felt strong as fuck though despite feeling fatigued in the upper back.

Strength Chest session.
Followed my 200 calorie burn on treadmill. With no rest then to Shrugs, Pushups and Squats for a whole body pump.
Then 15 sets of upper abs and 10 sets of obliques.
Followed by Hammer Curls and Barbell Curls.

Tomorrow hams/quads, lower abs, calves, tri's? cardio?

Please explain if you will, your reasoning behind 15 sets of abs and 10 sets of obliques. No critisism, i am just curious is all.

Thanks.

Please explain if you will, your reasoning behind 15 sets of abs and 10 sets of obliques. No critisism, i am just curious is all.

Thanks.

Extra time to kill is all today.
I usually train abs four times a week. Hypertophy if you will.
Lately however because of added cardio, the abs haven't been getting enough attention.

Upper/Lower
Obliques
Upper/Lower
Obliques

I just find seperating ab workout's allows me to train them more often and more effectively for growth.

Extra time to kill is all today.
I usually train abs four times a week. Hypertophy if you will.
Lately however because of added cardio, the abs haven't been getting enough attention.

Upper/Lower
Obliques
Upper/Lower
Obliques

I just find seperating ab workout's allows me to train them more often and more effectively for growth.

Interesting.

Thanks for the explanation mate. Appreciate it.