• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good stuff mate.
High Volume in one go seems to injure me too much. I've gone to higher intensity more frequency.

Need to try things or one will never know what suits. Seems to be working well so far, but still only early days on this.

Did a (what is for me) pretty good leg session, after two or three months of not having much energy

squats:
60k 12r,
80k 12r,
100k 12r,
120k 2r 2s,
112k 5r,
110k 6r,
108k 7r,
106k 8r,
104k 6r;

front squats:
60k 8r 2s.

This, however, took me several hours to do, in between preparing and cooking the Sunday roast.

Started new split today, looking forward to it. Will tweak over the next couple of weeks if anything needs balancing. 5 days on, 2 days off. Focus will be on workout density for a few months, not so much maximum weight, and maximum training time of (hopefully) 75 mins. Slightly higher reps overall, minimum rest time between sets. Still increasing kj gradually. I've actually lost a couple more kg since last pics.

Played squash for one hour by myself (just forehand drills really to get my form down pat). Was fully drenched by the end and the time went so quick! It was fun, and cardio is nothing when one is having 'fun'.

Then I did a push workout focussing on shoulders and triceps. Smashed it so hard I now have DOMS as I type with one hand.

Edit: I am eating with the other hand :rolleyes:

Bench and light squats today. Meant to be doing triples on bench with my current/previous 1RM weight......

supposed to be squats, deads and legs but right leg pain is back with a vengeance so it's back bends and yoga for me and back to it tomorrow.

damnnnnnnn

10x10 bench, 90 sec rest between sets
10x10 barbell rows, 75 sec rest between sets
10x10 incline db press, 60 sec rest between sets
10x10 wide grip lat pulldowns, 60 sec rest between sets

rest between exercises was pretty much just topping up water bottle

Quads, tris, calves. Should be longest day and still got it done in 77 mins inc squats. Happy with that.