• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hiking, weight session, then 20 minutes of HIIT cardio. I doubled up on the BCAAs and had 2 lunches. Exhausted now.

Given the feeling of my upper body being in traction, I'd say I had one epic bench + assistance session at PTC today.
Cannot move anything bar my fingers lol

Bench - 5 x 5 @ 90kg
Weighted Dips - 5 x 6 with 15kg
CGBP - 3. X 10
Rope PD - 3 x 10
Weighted Pull up - 5 x 5
Row x 5 x 5

Last edited:
Squats
was limited to leg extensions and hammie curls after as the PL and strongman crew took over all the deadlift platforms and pretty much everything else.

Shoulder and biceps heavy. Alternating heavy and light.
Trained at 8.00am. Been on the couch ever since watching cricket and now League.

Front Squats: 5x5 @ 85
SLDL: 5x5 @ 80
Leg Ext: 5x8 @ 85
Seat Leg Curl: 5x8 @70

Squats were easy enough. Hip fully recovered thanks God.
Might introduce back squats again soon.

Legs (Alternate)
Leg Press Horizontal - 170.5 x 12,10,8,6
Leg Ext - 75 x 13,13,13,13
Seated Leg Curl - 72.5 x 12,10,8,6
Lungs ss SLDL - 12-12, 12-12

Hi-smiley.png