• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are you getting next?

Waiting for my rack, bar & plate package to arrive (should be here in the next month fingers crossed!) and a Trap bar from ABC.

Next cab/s off the rank are:
- rubber flooring. there's a rubber joint just down the road from me so I'm going to see what their price will be like compared to AK. I can get custom thickness/width/length so that's an advantage as well. atm my KBs are sitting on shitty old carpet on concrete which I don't really like :(
- power bag from AK
- an assortment of chain and rope lengths from Bunnings + fixing/couplings for benching and pressing, chin ups, sled drags, pull ups, rope rows and hanging my boxing bag up
- bits and pieces to make a sled (although I'm tempted to just go to a welding/metal place and get a price to make one up as my handyman skills suck)
- also getting the chippy at work to make up some boxes for squatting, UDLs, etc. Not going to cost me anything either which is a bonus :)