• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are you getting next?

I have a Muscle Motion Commercial rack and weights coming next week.

Will want to eventually add a 64kg kettlebell, and a sled or prowler, but could possible make that myself, along with some thick bars to help work on grip.

Garage Gym bumpers and a MM 600kg bar. Christmas and birthday present combined as we don't have much money at the moment.

MM commercial rack (bandwagon)
bands

then i'm done, i will literally be satisfied once i have that rack, all else required i own :)

Really hating on my avanti/york/force usa/muscle motion plates. Wish I got the ABC ones or Ivankos.

Wish I'd paid a bit extra for the ABC ez curl too.

Really hating on my avanti/york/force usa/muscle motion plates. Wish I got the ABC ones or Ivankos.

Wish I'd paid a bit extra for the ABC ez curl too.

I have an ABC ez curl and never use it, well used it seldom- I get more out of the standard bar and a fat bar that I made.

Couldn't invest the money better elsewhere then?

Pretty sure I'm getting Australian Kettblebell vouchers for Xmas
Gotta decide what I end up getting with em
I want the training bumper plates but should probably invest in some rubber matting and/or KBs first

Whats wrong with the plates/why are you hating them?

The rings are coming out from the muscle motions and the width of the plates - 25s are all 55mm. When my next 25kg plate goes on its going to be a real bitch adding smaller plates.

The rings are coming out from the muscle motions and the width of the plates - 25s are all 55mm. When my next 25kg plate goes on its going to be a real bitch adding smaller plates.

Also MM plates are only 43cm diameter. Standard is 45, so if your doing deads with them your doing a 1cm deficit deadlift.

Please can someone direct me to a good BRAND or STORE where i can buy quality equipment eg squat rack. i only have amart allsports and workout world.!!!

Im looking forward to ordering the MM Commercial Rack package 7 and some flooring from Adrian.

Please can someone direct me to a good BRAND or STORE where i can buy quality equipment eg squat rack. i only have amart allsports and workout world.!!!

Gym direct have the best affordable racks around, I have 2 of their power racks in my gym, it gets used by about 100 clients and 100 footballers, no issues

Anybody in brisbane bought bumpers or plates from that place in salisbury that has sales on every weekend. Bumper plates, $4/kg and normal oly plates rubber coated for $2/kg. I thought these prices were too good to be true, ill be investing some cash into bumpers pretty soon, just wondering if anyone else has been there before.