• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weekly Poll #13 - Which is more important to you?

Which is more important to you?

• Muscle Size

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Strength

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Fitness and muscular endurance

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Other - Specify in thread

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
You CAN be muscular AND strong
You CAN be skinny AND strong
You CAN be fat AND strong

what people aspire to, is their own choice.

But I would imagine most aspire to be strong, with a physique that is good for them?

You can also be all of those things, and weak.

But I don't think that's why any of us are here?

Even me. I don't want to compete, not interested in being a PL, BB'er or bikini model...I just want to be the best version of myself. And in amongst the leaner and fitter stuff, is definitely room for stronger too.

I could have just stayed fat, and gotten strong. But no, I would like my bumps in all the right places ;)

lol

For me it muscle size, dont really mind how much i lift as it is not an ego thing for in that way when i am at the gym, although when i leave and walk around i want people to stare and say fark that guy is hoooooge.

Although to a certain degree strength does come with muscle size as well...

I want strength, alot of people look good not a lot can pull big numbers. And most of the time with strength comes size.