• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Veges for LMG

It's very low fibre, this was just a simple list
if you really like watermelon so much that you simply can't go without it without going into meltdown then eat it, but you probably don't have what it takes to see dramatic physique changes

Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Watermelon, raw
A watermelon slice (1/16) will not fill you up at all, and you're getting 18g of sugar for your efforts and it's a very poor source of nutrients
The other veg listed are much better choices

Watermelon is the ducks nuts!!

Also you cant base anything of a "slice"

Sometimes my slice of watermelon is half the dam thing....

But weighed out... its got stuff all calories, 200g which is a nice serving size is about 60 calories.... I burn that taking a dump

what the hell happened to moderation?

You don't have what it takes if you eat some watermelon? Come on bro.. Really?

Watermelon is the ducks nuts!!

Also you cant base anything of a "slice"

Sometimes my slice of watermelon is half the dam thing....

But weighed out... its got stuff all calories, 200g which is a nice serving size is about 60 calories.... I burn that taking a dump

what the hell happened to moderation?

You don't have what it takes if you eat some watermelon? Come on bro.. Really?

If you like watermelon, eat it, if you don't, then there is no value eating it, simple.

Then fucking eat it
Jesus Christ, such emotional attachment to fucking watermelon

Then fucking eat it
Jesus Christ, such emotional attachment to fucking watermelon

Wasent so much the watermelon that pissed me off, It was the part about you saying "but you probably don't have what it takes to see dramatic physique changes"

Oni, you may have a have a decent physique and good strength to match, Your happy with your diet ect but mate that dosent mean the next person is not putting in as much effort and trying just as hard as you or the next person.

Ifs its one thing ive learnt there is NO one size fits all.

Its like religion, I don't care what you follow just don't push it onto me.

Practice what you preach and those who respect you for what YOU do will follow and trail your techniques

If minimisation of fat gain is your goal, avoid lower water content, lower fiber content fruits:
Bananas, Dates, Dried Fruit, Figs, Raisins, Watermelon

Good choices are HIFWAC Fruits (high-fiber, high-water-content) and starchy veggies:
Apples, Apricots, Blueberries, Cherrries, Grapes, Peaches, Rasperries, Strawberries Asparagus, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Lettuce, Mushroom, Radicchio, Radish, Spinach, potatoes, yams

I found this list pretty useful, most of the snacks I've been eating are in the "to avoid list" :/ will have to change that.

You're second list has some decent variety to start off with, peoples can always add in their watermelons later.

I personally don't like watermelon ;)