• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Usain bolt/yohan blake killer body (olympics)

So why is there so few TSI / Aborigional athletes? You'd think being untouched up until the 18th century would put them in even better position going by the logic mentioned earlier

Jamaicans were selectively bred to work in the plantations. The only mated the strongest slaves so they are genetically superior physically. The white man inadvertently made the black man faster. Not sure what that has to do with indigenous Australians.

This guy had excellent genetics he just got caught topping up his genetic potential with buttloads of roids. Most of the young guys probably wouldn't remember his swag of world records and gold medals

Image_7958_20120716192612514.jpg

I have played footy with many awesome aboriginal players. There skills and speed was unbelievable at times but it seemed consistency and motivation were the down falls. Big generalisation I know but that's what I have noticed.

Aboriginal athletes are some of Australia's most gifted, they dominate the NRL and AFL. I'm in total admiration of their skill and athleticism. For those of you wanting to poke fun at any race for their social issues, you should go down to the local shopping mall food court and check out the chubby, fat Anglo Australians stuffing their faces with Dunkin Doughnuts....

Jamaicans were selectively bred to work in the plantations. The only mated the strongest slaves so they are genetically superior physically. The white man inadvertently made the black man faster.

Im not sure about that theory man. Could it have more to do with where those Carribeans are descended from rather than selective breeding.

Im not sure about that theory man. Could it have more to do with where those Carribeans are descended from rather than selective breeding.

Definietly not. I'm sure there were weak west africans however these weren't selected for the slave trade and thus never transported to colonies like Jamaica.

In a nutshell it was selective breeding and the fact that the hard life and transport conditions to that location ensured only the strongest of the already strong slaves selected were allowed to breed or lived long enough to procreate.

Their physical genetic superiority is a direct result of the slave trade.

Last edited:
Definietly not. Black Jamiacans are descendents of slaves. Prior to their introduction Jamiaca and most of the Carribean islands were populated by native Indians which were wiped out entirely by the spanish and portugese

In a nutshell it was selective breeding and the fact that the hard life and transport conditions to that location ensured only the strong bred or lived long enough to procreate.

I believe he means due to west African ancestry.

I believe he means due to west African ancestry.

Realised that after I re-read the post so edited my response. Although to an extent your probably right. But you could achieve the same with any race by picking only the strongest individuals putting them on an island, working 75% of them to death and only letting the survivors reproduce. The end result will be a physically superior group of people.

Last edited:

No it is not simply the heritage. How many west Africans do you see in the Olympics? It's the US and Caribbean athletes that dominate, not their African relatives. It is definitely the intense pressure that the population was put through that has resulted in their superiority.

No it is not simply the heritage. How many west Africans do you see in the Olympics? It's the US and Caribbean athletes that dominate, not their African relatives. It is definitely the intense pressure that the population was put through that has resulted in their superiority.

idk, if i were picking slaves from west africa to take to the west indies to work my farms i would personally want to take the biggest/strongest/fastest...

it is, imho, a combination of "starting point" (ie artificial selection of the basic "breeding stock") and natural selection (due to the conditions involved). based on the low number of generations involved i would weight the starting point as the more influential factor.

idk, if i were picking slaves from west africa to take to the west indies to work my farms i would personally want to take the biggest/strongest/fastest...

it is, imho, a combination of "starting point" (ie artificial selection of the basic "breeding stock") and natural selection (due to the conditions involved). based on the low number of generations involved i would weight the starting point as the more influential factor.

You are agreeing with the whole point. You are just saying that the starting point was after the initial selection whereas I'm saying the starting point was the original population. You are getting on the boat one step too late.

West Africa is poor. I dont know much about the difference between slave pops in the Americas and Africans but you seem pretty sure that slavery has resulted in a genetically superior being, have you done any research.

Last edited:
West Africa is poor. I dont know much about Africa but you seem pretty sure that slavery has resulted in a genetically superior being, have you done any research.

It's well documented bro. Get on google and you will find a million studies on it.

Is there a race/ethnic people that are genetically the strongest ?

What constitutes genetic strength for pure physical strength any race where there was selective breeding or are a warrior race.

Northern Europeans are strong cause they were vikings and spent centuries caving each others heads in and only big/strong individuals won those fights. Maoris are physically strong in stature cause they cannabilised the weak and were warriors always warring each other and shit. African Americans/Carribean Islanders are strong as a direct result of the slave trade.

There are some other factors like diet that come into play, eg. you won't find super strong big asians cause they never ate enough protein. But for the most part where you had to be big/strong to survive the weak got wiped out leaving a strong race benhind.

Last edited: