• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't take any notice of retirement announcements straight after a fight. Randy Couture has probably had more "retirements" than victories in the last few years. Matt Hughes, Cro Cop, others as well, they hint at it, but keep going.

BJ's loss was devastating to me too and potential retirement...Diaz definitely can come off as a lil disrespectful punk too (not that I'd ever say it to him lol!).

UFC 138 card looks awesome...Leben vs. Munoz and our very own Anthony Perosh featuring!

your calling a card with chris leben and munoz as main event a awsome card hahaha...

I like the Diaz boys they have a solid ground game but would prefer to stand up and bang and they always put on a good show, Ive always thought Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck would make a great fight, the 2 bad boys of mma going at it, I am sure diaz is going to get rude awakening fighting GSP though, he is to strong and to smart for Diaz, My early prediction is that Rory McDonald will be the next star of the welterweights,

Ok First off Nick diaz vs josh koscheck would not be a great fight kos would out wrestle him 1 hand tied behind his back, nicks been hyped up for last like 5 years since leaving the ufc being fed easy match ups never having to worry about tdd or wrestling his last fight with bj, clearly bj won the first gassed in the second got killed and gave up and barley did anything in the 3rd round if anything this was a far from good performance from diaz.

I doubt rory will be the next big thing yes hes physically strong and has great technique and skill for such a young fighter but he has plenty of holes in his game and even tho carlos only beat him because he gassed in the 3rd its far from how your making it out to be like he dominated condit..... And yes diaz will get his ass pounded and man handled in more misleading body positions then you could possible think of in a life long gay marriage But who cares gsp is already considering fighting at 155 so he wont get pestered to fight ANDERSON 24/7 and so he can fight even smaller dudes like frankie whos tiny for 155.

And yes diaz will get his ass pounded and man handled in more misleading body positions then you could possible think of in a life long gay marriage But who cares gsp is already considering fighting at 155 so he wont get pestered to fight ANDERSON 24/7 and so he can fight even smaller dudes like frankie whos tiny for 155.

hahahaha

BJ completely dominated in the first round... then turned to shit, Nick is a good fighter but anyone that dumb, I find it hard to like... Nick will get dominated by GSP, I hope GSP is angry, I want to see the kick arse GSP back.

I've read it a few places (youtube comments) that GSP was thinking of going to 155, but where is the source? Aldo should go upto 155 (I think his performing worse at 145 every fight). Aldo/Frankie/GSP any of them fighting each other would be amazing.

Ok First off Nick diaz vs josh koscheck would not be a great fight kos would out wrestle him 1 hand tied behind his back, nicks been hyped up for last like 5 years since leaving the ufc being fed easy match ups never having to worry about tdd or wrestling his last fight with bj, clearly bj won the first gassed in the second got killed and gave up and barley did anything in the 3rd round if anything this was a far from good performance from diaz.

I doubt rory will be the next big thing yes hes physically strong and has great technique and skill for such a young fighter but he has plenty of holes in his game and even tho carlos only beat him because he gassed in the 3rd its far from how your making it out to be like he dominated condit..... And yes diaz will get his ass pounded and man handled in more misleading body positions then you could possible think of in a life long gay marriage But who cares gsp is already considering fighting at 155 so he wont get pestered to fight ANDERSON 24/7 and so he can fight even smaller dudes like frankie whos tiny for 155.

were did I say he dominated Condit?? all I said is that in my opinion he will be the next champ, BJ Penn,paul Dailey,Cyborg,K.J noon, is his last 5 fights/wins, which one of them do you class as a easy fight(ok maybe dailey)?? I dont think GSP is going to need to fight silva once sonnen is finished with him nor do I think he needs to, look at the list of fighters GSP has beaten over the years, he doesnt need to prove anything, yes he is a bit boring to watch but he is a proven product,

big one tomorrow....UFC on Fox......their first telecast with Fox Sports....main event is Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos.

Who will win?

My tip is Velasquez. Dos Santos packs a serious punch and definitely has a good chance, but i think Cain will do the business. Should be a humdinger!

Hopefully Velasquez will take in in the 3rd or 4th so it gives some new viewers on fox something to watch and get interested in.

I think the ufc fucked up by not putting bendo vs guida on fox as well... Should be an action packed fight.

Was amazed when I saw the add for it on ONE-HD, Didn't think we'd get it in AUS. I haven't seen too many of Cains fights, but have seen most of Juniors. I do hope Junior wins, I think he deserves it...

Guida ALWAYS puts on a good fight. One of my favourites for that reason. Sadly outclassed by Henderson through the whole fight.

Velasquez looked really nervous... and slower than normal. Looks like that injury and all that time off did make a difference.

So Brock is next for Dos Santos, if he beats Overeem. I can't see him beating Dos Santos, nor can I see Overeem getting close. A rematch would make the most sense, seeing as neither were particularaly injured (so far) nor did they get out of the first round.

Loved the Guida fight, but Henderson owned him.

Guida and Henderson fight was crazy, as if that wasn't on the show for the yanks.. talk about showing every aspect of the sport..

I think Cain got unlucky to get knocked out, maybe the ring rust through off his judgment a little and he got clipped, he was definitely setting up for then later rounds.

Wow, what an effort from JDS! I agree that he should be favourite against winner of Lesnar v Overeem. I was reasonably confident he was gonna beat Lesnar a few months back, before Lesnar pulled out with injury, but I thought Velasquez was THE MAN in the heavyweight division.

I agree with Dana White's comments post-fight.... Cain should've taken it to the ground. People don't do it against JDS. God knows why not.....he's proven now he's the best puncher in MMA.

Wow, what an effort from JDS! I agree that he should be favourite against winner of Lesnar v Overeem. I was reasonably confident he was gonna beat Lesnar a few months back, before Lesnar pulled out with injury, but I thought Velasquez was THE MAN in the heavyweight division.

I agree with Dana White's comments post-fight.... Cain should've taken it to the ground. People don't do it against JDS. God knows why not.....he's proven now he's the best puncher in MMA.

because he totally didnt try? he went for like 2 take downs in the minute that the fight lasted and failed he tried and hoped for dear life to get a take down but theres a reason why jds has 85% tdd the highest in ufc, but yeah in all honesty overeem can and will beat jds via clinch knees and leg kicks. no one can compete with overeem standing.

Clay Guida got "Clay guida'ed" by Henderson lol.

Cain seriously scares me and I predicted that going the other way, if you replay Cain's fights he's vicious, he def looked scared there.