• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It started off really well, but obviously the more that jumped on the slower it got.

Ah well.

It's all over in the fourth.

Yeah...Jones should destroy Rampage imo...far too skilled. The only thing preventing me from tipping a first round stoppage is Rampage's chin. The guy's like an ox, but I still see him getting stopped at some point.

That's basically my thinking.

Jones is on another level all together.

Damit, i should of checked this earlier for the stream :(

I was goign for Rampage, more entertaining, and just can't seem to like Jones.

Torrents are up though (or so i hope) :p

Damit, i should of checked this earlier for the stream :(

I was goign for Rampage, more entertaining, and just can't seem to like Jones.

Torrents are up though (or so i hope) :p

Same here... i just plain dont like Jones..

I still think he is a decent fighter, but i cant see myself ever wanting him to win.

Cro Cop v Country Nelson coming up.

Roy has lost some bodyfat...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Watched at my local - nice few beers and chips with a good mate.

I did not pick one fight right this time - thought Cro Cop could pull it out (wrong), hoped like hell that Mittrione could eek one out against Kongo (nuh!) and that Baby J could maintain his incredible legacy by taking out that punk Diaz (wrong again).

Onto GSP v Diaz - and this time, I'm confident, GSP will own Nicky boy with one hand tied behind his back... can't wait.

Man, felt like crying, no more Penn... WTF, i'm devistated... same with Cro cop retiring, Surely he could do one more, he should fight in Japan next year.

Kongo was one of the first fighters i ever watched, he is a scarey fella... That was a boring fight though.....

JDS vs Cain soon, should be interesting, personally a fan of JDS so hope he gets wins the belt.

BJ's loss was devastating to me too and potential retirement...Diaz definitely can come off as a lil disrespectful punk too (not that I'd ever say it to him lol!).

UFC 138 card looks awesome...Leben vs. Munoz and our very own Anthony Perosh featuring!

Both Nate and Nick Diaz shit me.....couple of major fuckwits.

As Tony Montana said in Scarface:

"Fuck Caspar Gomez and fuck the fuckin Diaz brothers".

I like the Diaz boys they have a solid ground game but would prefer to stand up and bang and they always put on a good show, Ive always thought Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck would make a great fight, the 2 bad boys of mma going at it, I am sure diaz is going to get rude awakening fighting GSP though, he is to strong and to smart for Diaz, My early prediction is that Rory McDonald will be the next star of the welterweights,

Good call re McDonald.... I agree. I love the way he body-slammed Nate Diaz 3 times in quick succession. He just manhandled him. He was all over Condit too and should have won that one.

Yeah don't like Diaz.

Sad to see cro cop and penn retire. Had no idea penn retiring was on the cards. He looked real down too. Respect though.

Another UFC in a week. Yeahhh buddeh.