• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In other news, 2 fight cards for this weekend.

UFC 161 - One of the weakest PPV cards in quite a long time:
UFC 161 “Evans vs. Henderson” Weigh-In Results:
Rashad Evans (206) vs. Dan Henderson (204)
Roy Nelson (260) vs. Stipe Miocic (243)
Ryan Jimmo (206) vs. Igor Pokrajac (206)
Alexis Davis (134) vs. Rosi Sexton (135.5)
Pat Barry (245) vs. Shawn Jordan (248)
Jake Shields (171) vs. Tyron Woodley (171)
Sam Stout (156) vs. James Krause (155.5)
Sean Pierson (170.5) vs. Kenny Robertson (170.5)
Roland Delorme (136) vs. Edwin Figueroa (135)
Mitch Clarke (155.5) vs. John Maguire (155)
Yves Jabouin (136) vs. Dustin Pague (135.5)
Everyone hit their marks at the weigh ins.

2nd event on is the WSOF - Fitch vs Burkman
WSOF 3 - Fitch vs. Burkman 2

RE ALdo VS Zombie, yeah I thin Lamas should have gotten it, mainly based on recent activity. People remember his destruction of Koach. Zombie on the other hand, I remember his sick fight with poirer, but I know it was a while ago. and fuck being off a year and fighting one of the top 5 P4p fighters in the world...

161 seemed bad. Only watched the Co-main and then the main event. but only cos I had nothing better to do. 162 with Andy should be good though.

RE ALdo VS Zombie, yeah I thin Lamas should have gotten it, mainly based on recent activity. People remember his destruction of Koach. Zombie on the other hand, I remember his sick fight with poirer, but I know it was a while ago. and fuck being off a year and fighting one of the top 5 P4p fighters in the world...

161 seemed bad. Only watched the Co-main and then the main event. but only cos I had nothing better to do. 162 with Andy should be good though.

Well Weidman was in a similar situation... He had a fight lined up and than got injured. Than without another fight or anything he gets p4p #1 in his first fight back..... l would have liked him to have one more fight before anderson.

161 was bad.... Roy nelson got towelled up and gave nothing back in return... The main event was a typical Evans fight, jab and move jab and move than blitz once a round and thats it... Hendo looked pretty bad though.....

REally looking forward to the weidmen fight. but yeha year off then a title fight, bugger that. Not sure how you could adjust mid fight.

Yeah Roy Nelson got worked. The other bloke, Miocic looked really damn good. I'll be watching him. Hope Roy renews his contract with the UFC quickly.

Rashard looked 'fast' completely different to his little nog fight. I like him, only for his raw athleticism.

What a poor PPV card and performance....

And i thought the Main events regardless of title fights were over 5 rds?????

Anyways, Big Country looked bad, in saying this Miocic did look very good but i think he pulled one out of the bag for this fight, I have no idea why Nelson didnt start going for the take down or do something instead of stand and strike with someone who has 7" more reach....just silly and deserved everything he got..

What a poor PPV card and performance....

And i thought the Main events regardless of title fights were over 5 rds?????

Anyways, Big Country looked bad, in saying this Miocic did look very good but i think he pulled one out of the bag for this fight, I have no idea why Nelson didnt start going for the take down or do something instead of stand and strike with someone who has 7" more reach....just silly and deserved everything he got..

l think because it was a late replacement they may have agreed on 3 rounds.

Miocic did look good but roy looked bad. He did try land that big over hand right like he always does but l think we're seeing that maybe his stricking isnt as good as people thought it was. All miocic did was circle left the whole fight and barely got clipped. Roy threw some left hooks but they always came up short. Roy may be one of the biggest wastes of talent in the UFC. Great ground game but doesn't use it, doesn't train with a decent camp, doesn't take his dieting seriously, he's mentally retarded.

Roy may be one of the biggest wastes of talent in the UFC. Great ground game but doesn't use it, doesn't train with a decent camp, doesn't take his dieting seriously, he's mentally retarded.

Yep and this certainly showed in his time as coach on the TUF....If he continued to work on his striking while using his great BJJ and ground game he would be alot more dangerous...

Yep and this certainly showed in his time as coach on the TUF....If he continued to work on his striking while using his great BJJ and ground game he would be alot more dangerous...

Thats it... Just wish he cared more.

Again thats spot on... Its like Jake Shields, he beats people striking just because they're too shit scared to commit to anything. He beat akiyama standing which isn't super impressive but you could tell he was too scared to throw anything which might be what happens with nelson. If their too worried out being taken down and grapple fucked that would open up his striking more... What the fuck do we know though...

Yeah, the 'feature bout' on the facebook prelim. That fight was horrible... Not sure why T-Wood didnt just bull rush him. Shields stand up is generally dog shit, not sure why Rogan always gets a semi over his random turning lead leg kicks to the leg / body.

The Igor vs Jimmo fight was dog shit, typical jimmo fight.. The best part of the fight where igor starting yelling bla bla bla to MVA in Jimmos corner...

Anyone going to watch the UFC on Sunday? Anderson Silva vs Weidman.

Was watching all Silvas fights last night. That guy is pretty fucking good.

Speed kills MutherPhukers!

Silva should destroy him. But all the greats fall one day. Silva's day is coming, not this weekend though.

I am sure there is a UFC discussion thread....

In saying this should be a great fight but will have to wait to watch till I can can do I it and get away from work for a little bit.

while I don't wanna encourage [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION];

silva-griffin.gif

I'll let shrek move all this to the UFC thread. Gotta go!