• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not good for Torres 3 - 4 in his last 7... Once a p4p contender.

Yeah once considered, possibly better than Anderson p4p. Not looking as flash now, and after after getting tempt cut for posting that rape joke...

And bloody hell, I went to refill my drink, I get back and there showing the highlights...

A night of upsets, I'll be happy to get all my tips wrong if it means Jones loses lol.

Last edited:
man i just missed most of the first round in the mills/mcdonald fight stupid link i watched got taken down :(

nice what a finish. total domination i think rory would finish gsp if they ever fought i know he said he wouldnt fight gsp but yeah...

i bet tyrone is killing himself he knows he would murder jon jones but cant do nothing for his team mate, but its good news tyrone will be fighting mma in 2012 and at lhw i hope he fights jones 1 day.. would be intresting.

Edit: i respect jon jones ability he truely is the best lhw in mma at the moment but damn rashad didnt give anything in the last round really disapointing.

Last edited:
I still don't like Jones lol. His a good fighter though, nice elbows. Rashard looked kinda lack luster, but I think Jones just does that to his opponents.

Shrek
Jones – Decision 2 Points
McDonald – 1 Point
Schaub
Torres
Hominick

3 Points

KFG
Jones – TKO 1 Point
McDonald 1 Point
Schaub
Torres