• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A night for the underdogs lol.

Miller Vs Diaz should be sweet though. Assuming they fight there usual fight style, sometimes fighters go a bit funny and play conservatively if its for a title shot...
Looking forward to Pat Barry fighting too

Bellators putting on some decent cards lately. "killa b" would probably be my favourite fighter in or out of the UFC at the moment.

That's that Ben whatsisname dude isn't it? Tall lanky guy? Yeah I always liked that guys style....I was expecting him to make more of an impact in the UFC. They cut some of these guys way too quick. Others, like Crocop, they give a million chances.

That's that Ben whatsisname dude isn't it? Tall lanky guy? Yeah I always liked that guys style....I was expecting him to make more of an impact in the UFC. They cut some of these guys way too quick. Others, like Crocop, they give a million chances.

Yeah, Ben saunders. Really good stand up, good height and range on him. Killer knee and elbows plus his got a really slick rubber guard now. Fuck up.... real top Bjj black belt 2 fights ago with it (cant remember his name) Sucked he got knocked out before getting a chance to fight askren....hopefully this time around he can come home with the goods.

Yeah, l got up early to watch it. Didnt watch the undercard though, just the main. Decent fights, some 'upsets' depends which way you look at it as well.

Yeah, l got up early to watch it. Didnt watch the undercard though, just the main. Decent fights, some 'upsets' depends which way you look at it as well.

Started a download last night, finished in the morn, I open it up, and it has some gay password system... time to try again lol...

Started a download last night, finished in the morn, I open it up, and it has some gay password system... time to try again lol...

Fuck RAR dude, never download anything with .rar even if they do say the 'password' 9/10 it's just horse shit and won't work. Just stream that shit on mmatko or mmashare, so much easier.

Fuck RAR dude, never download anything with .rar even if they do say the 'password' 9/10 it's just horse shit and won't work. Just stream that shit on mmatko or mmashare, so much easier.

Yeah, I never intentionally get .rar's, didn't notice until it was done, it had the user name of who I usually use, and they are never usually in a zipped file.

Wish I'd streamed it, so much less hassle lol.

I've updated the op with the Main card for UFC 146. Don't be fooled by the poster Gonzaga's not fighting. It's on May 27th so i'll bump this thread closer to the date..

We've got Korean Zombie vs Poirer on May 17 as well.