• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
and 2hrs of new tuf season

is still live, tryouts to get into the house. i got like, direct-tv

Browne was terrible today. Absolutely zero cardio. I'm glad he didn't get through with those elbows again. Cain would have had a field day with him.

I think Browne is overrated. 2 wins by sort of suspect elbows and a lucky win against overeem after nearly getting finished.

Fark didn't even know it was on. I'll have to check it out Bazza.

What's everyone's thoughts on Jones vs Teixeira next week at UFC172?

Remember what Werdum did off his back to Fedor, but Werdum will have to get Velasquez quick.

Cain FTW!

HISTORY!!!

Ironic that Frank Shamrock was one of the commentators, one of the greatest fighters off his back of all time.

Browne was terrible today. Absolutely zero cardio. I'm glad he didn't get through with those elbows again. Cain would have had a field day with him.

I think Browne is overrated. 2 wins by sort of suspect elbows and a lucky win against overeem after nearly getting finished.

Apparently Werdum broke his rib with a kick early in the fight and thats why he gassed. I still thought Werdum would have won no matter what. Im not a fan of his 12 to 6 elbows that are somehow okay because he leans over a guy...

Apparently Werdum broke his rib with a kick early in the fight and thats why he gassed. I still thought Werdum would have won no matter what. Im not a fan of his 12 to 6 elbows that are somehow okay because he leans over a guy...

Yeah I'm not buying the broken ribs as an excuse. His cardio just isn't up to it, simple as that. He was buggered before the end of the first round.

The first time I saw his elbows against gonzaga I thought that wasn't meant to be legal but somehow it was. Legal or not at least now people know to expect something like that. I did notice the ref say something in this fight when he tried to do them again. I think they might be stricter on it now.

l still put Browne on the same level as Struve, gonzaga, shaub, nog and the like... He's not top tier (not sure what that even is in the UFC really). He'll alternate wins and losses l think until he's done. Dana clearly wanted Browne to win rather than Werdum but l think werdum has more of a chance than browne, at least werdum can fight off his back.

UFC HW top 5 according to KFG:
1. Cain.
2. JDS.
3. Werdum
4,5,6 can be Roy, Miocic and Barnett... Everyone else just doesn't seem close.

I watched the Browne fight again and his cardio was even worse than I remembered. It was gone half way through the first round before he copped that kick that broke his ribs. So the ribs aren't an excuse.

I think Browne has to go back to the drawing board and realise now people aren't just going to lean on him in the first 2 min and leave them self open for those dodgy elbows.

I would like to see Barnett get another go at him.

What a clown Phil Davis is. Calls out jon jones all week even though he has a fight with Rumble Johnson on. Then gets his arse handed to him, long way off a title shot now. Maybe concentrate on your current fight mate.

How the fuck does jones get away with fingers in the eyes for half the match.

Last edited:
Davis got schooled big time, put rumble right up in the contendership basket with Gus and DC. I think JJ is going to have trouble getting through Gus let alone DC,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the fights last night after being away on the weekend and was a little surprised by a couple of the fights in how they played out.

The Chris Beale (TUFer) flying knee KO will be replayed quite a bit or put into the UFC wired shows l'd imagine. NO idea how his opponent was even giving a 1 fight contract unless that was the only guy they could find as he's got a pretty meh record with all his wins bar 1 over people with losing records... l wouldnt have watched this fight unless l read about the knee truth be told.

Danny Casitillo doesn't get enough love l dont think, hes 7 and 3 or 8 and 3 now apparently and he had a nice ko over Brennerman who will most likely be cut but isn't the worst fighter in the world he just can't take getting hit. Danny usually puts on half decent fights and should be given a gate keeper type roll putting him in there against some more stand up guys to have a semi exciting fuel / facebook fight.

Didn't watch the Duke vs.... the other chick fight as that didn't interest me at all. Apparently the winner of the fight called out rousey which sounds pretty stupid. Hopefully cyborg vs rousey happens instead of carano vs rousey but l doubt Dana will want to take a chance and have his wannabee cash cow getting her head kicked in by cyborg.

l know its boring match making but give castillo gomi, they're both coming off a win and both no where near getting top tier fights so let them have at it. Should be fun....

Good to see Joe benavidez (Spelling?) get a nice win over a half decent guy. He's cleary the best guy bar mighty mouse at 125 so maybe him and dodson can fight it out for a title shot. Not sure if anyone wants to see johnson vs benavidez 3 though, l dont....

Nice win for Holloway, he's young and already had 8 fights according to good old sherdog. Still needs to step his ground game up and probably fill out a little more so he doesn't get bullied as much but he'll be a top 10 guy at some point.

Jim miller picked up a pretty nice guillotine win. l'll be honest l've got no idea who his opponent was so l guess they wanted to give him a W, either that or his original opponent got hurt or something similar.. Hell always be a top 10 guy but l doubt he'll break into the top 5 again.

Not sure why Rockhold called out bisping after beating boestch, l guess he wanted a high profile win and he saw what kennedy did to him so l guess he thinks he'll do the same. Woulnd't mind seeing him fight someone a little higher on the totem pole, even a rematch with kennedy might work even if it is a step back... Either that or... no idea, Jacare maybe or the loser of the title fight but that seems like quite a way away but with his broken toe the timing might work out.

Phil Davis looked like dog shit against Johnson, like bazza said he called out jon jones all week saying how he beat Gus and Gus nearly beat him so with MMA Math he'd beat jones than proceeded to get beaten by AJ. If he cant get a take down which he seems to struggle with against anyone who's wrestled his stand up just looks clunky and weak even for all his physical advantages he has. Good to see rumble pick up a win and wouldn't mind seeing him against little nog so he can get another W or even Shogun l guess.... Shogun would be a pretty fun fight and as for Davis l honestly think he might get cut, he's not the most fun to watch and l guess they'd be paying him a pretty penny as well.

Jones vs glover was a little meh. l wonder how many times jones has poked someone in the eye though and he's never lost a point though... How can you extend your arm with your band open to push on the guys face than not lose a point when he pokes them in the eye.... He shouldn't even get a warning next time, just take a point away from him straight away its getting a little annoying now. Glover did try his best and was swinging for the fences when he needed to l just dont think he had it in him that night.

yeah i was confused with Rockhold clling out Bisping as well, he just got a good win and then clls out Bisping of all people, maybe there is bad blood there or something just didnt make sense.

Rumble Jonhson looked good and bigger then when he last first fought in the UFC, as others have said god knows what Davis was thinking, gotta concertrate on the job at hand before making statements like that, just makes you look like a bigger dick when you fail.

Jones just got the job done, but did piss me off always pushing his open hands forward to hold off Glover, Jones reach really showed and was a major difference, Glower tried hard but just wasnt upto it

All I've seen of him was when he fought Pat Barry, who he easily disposed of in the first round.
He isn't in the best shape so I'm not sure what his cardio would be like if he was in a fight that went to the latter rounds...