• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
card didn't deliver what it could have, but main event was great, kinda saved the event. Lawlers a beast, can't wait till he fights again, maybe a nick diaz rematch.

card didn't deliver what it could have, but main event was great, kinda saved the event. Lawlers a beast, can't wait till he fights again, maybe a nick diaz rematch.

Huh. I though that card was pretty good. Some good fights.

Talk of Diaz title shot. I don't think he should get a shot at it straight away.

Johnny will need a break now after two hard 5 round fights close together. Diaz v Lawler makes sense.

osp got a very quick td and finished *yawn*. shields n lumbard, should have been OSP vs Lumbard imo... sanchez has way too much brain damage, condit-woodly was disappointing... the main fight saved it from being a dud of an event tbh.

osp got a very quick td and finished *yawn*. shields n lumbard, should have been OSP vs Lumbard imo... sanchez has way too much brain damage, condit-woodly was disappointing... the main fight saved it from being a dud of an event tbh.

I still think it was good. The submission while quick was cool to see, what ever the fuck it was called. I've never seen it before.

Lumbard v shields was a decent battle. Lombard is so fucking explosive. It was good to watch.

How can you not enjoy Sanchez. He is not all there.

And the condit one was pretty good if you ask me. Stopped by injury but he was losing anyway. Woodly said he knew he was injured and targeted it and it worked. Just as deserving win as a submission or knockout if you ask me.

I must be easy pleased.

It was up to the last round and as much as I hate Hendricks, he did win, doesn't matter he won't hold it for long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dana said after the fight that GSP never retired he just said he wanted a break.

Diaz fight would be good. I would like to see his head get knocked off his shoulders.

more like gsp lost 2 fights and the judges made sure he won. gsp probably one of the most roided fighters in ufc.

more like gsp lost 2 fights and the judges made sure he won. gsp probably one of the most roided fighters in ufc.

That's what I thought, that GSP has been under suspicion of roids. He even has the GH gut look going on.

lost 2 fights?? Im a Diaz fan and GSP did not lose that fight, I though he lost the Hendricks fight, he didnt seem his usual self, im hoping motivated GSP comes back, he is a wrester killer, as for Diaz I would love to see him earn his shot at the title, his lose to Condit was questionable and his GSP fight was close, one good win would see him with a shot and I dont see many WW with the cardio to hand with him for 5 rounds, prob only Condit

i thought gsp lost the condit fight, maybe not technically but emotionally

and then the hendricks fight technically.

diaz used a stupid gameplan, he deliberately went behind on the scorecard to try and wear gsp out, but still didn't turn up the pace, so he lost that himself. if he went for points from the beginning he could have won, like carlos stole the fight off diaz.

i don't wholely agree with "gh gut" terminology, when you eat more, your intestines grow, you don't need HGH for that to happen.

to hold muscle you need to eat alot, hence you gotta shovel alot of food in... seriously its normal in most cases, only those that fully starve themselves for months and months while jacked to get the vacuum look. not healthy, and not sustainable.

edit: over 10yrs of shoveling food in your stomach and bodybuilding will give you some "GH Gut" like effects. if your doing it seriously.

Last edited:
i thought gsp lost the condit fight, maybe not technically but emotionally

and then the hendricks fight technically.

diaz used a stupid gameplan, he deliberately went behind on the scorecard to try and wear gsp out, but still didn't turn up the pace, so he lost that himself. if he went for points from the beginning he could have won, like carlos stole the fight off diaz.

Yeah gsp is prob the only guy besides condit who could keep up with Diaz on the cardio, I can't wait for Diaz to fight one of these big hitters, Lombard/Woodley/Hendricks, if he survives the early onslaught he goes to town on them for the remaining rounds, Diaz gomi fight is still one off my all time favourites

Diaz gomi fight is still one off my all time favourites

seen the behind the stages too? that was unreal, diaz said the dude hit him like no other... been a long time diaz fan, even tho he has an attitude, i like the fighter, not his persona. but that could be great marketing too, he looked pretty happy in the photo's with ronda and cain over the weekend.

people who wanna know what alpha is, nick diaz persona.

Last edited:
i don't wholely agree with "gh gut" terminology, when you eat more, your intestines grow, you don't need HGH for that to happen.

to hold muscle you need to eat alot, hence you gotta shovel alot of food in... seriously its normal in most cases, only those that fully starve themselves for months and months while jacked to get the vacuum look. not healthy, and not sustainable.

edit: over 10yrs of shoveling food in your stomach and bodybuilding will give you some "GH Gut" like effects. if your doing it seriously.

One of the coaches that worked with GSP on his diet recently posted up the calories he ate and it wasn't a lot. In the 3500 range. Not gonna give you a bloated gut look.

I'm not buying the food giving you a GH gut look anyway.

seen the behind the stages too? that was unreal, diaz said the dude hit him like no other... been a long time diaz fan, even tho he has an attitude, i like the fighter, not his persona. but that could be great marketing too, he looked pretty happy in the photo's with ronda and cain over the weekend.

people who wanna know what alpha is, nick diaz persona.

Love them or hate them you got to give it to the Diaz boys, they bring it and put on one hell of a show doing it, I still think both guys have the ability to get a belt, nick has peaked but Nate seems a bit more switched on and seems to still be improving, there mental game is second to none, Nate had cowboy cerrone best before they even started