• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] UFC 121 - Lesnar vs Velasquez

Ben

Can't wait for this.

Does anyone here have links to a live streaming?

DKD posted a link up to UFC 119, but I think he's gone awol.

Feel free to post up comments about the fight.

I hope Velasquez smashes him into oblivion.

I still haven't watched the last one, will do so tonight.
I normally just wait till after its over and download the torrent, its usually avail in a matter of hours

I hope Velasquez smashes him into oblivion.

I hope he does too just like Carwin did in the first round against Lesnar.

I found out today the pub near my house will be showing it on sunday so i'll probably go there to watch it. normally i just D/L them the next day.

Gonna order it, have a few mates 'round and watch it on the bigscreen in the A/C like usual.

I can't do much commentary on this one as I've never seen Velasquez fight. But I'll assume he's the same as most heavy weights and likes to throw fists. I think it'll be dependant on Lesnars take downs and how good 'ol mate Velasquez is on the ground. That'll decide it me thinks.

if lesnar gets on top its all over. anywhere else and it could be interesting. 50/50 on buying it.

I predict a slight upset here and that Velasquez will take the title. I think his excellent conditioning, wrestling and potentially striking, will see him come out on top. I reckon he will just be relentless and pin Lesnar against the cage or on the ground and get a win. His strikes were pretty good against Noguiera so he may elect to go that way.

Lesnar is a beast, no doubt, but I've got a gut feeling that the pain will come mainly from Cain.

You can check this site for a direct live stream, I think around 12 or 1pm Sunday.

Watch all UFC and MMA Fight Videos and get the latest MMA News!

That's the site I stumbled across for the UFC 119 vids, and it worked well. But for UFC 120 I decided to go there soon after the event started and to my surprise I saw a link to the live event. I watched Chiek Kongo's fight live but it wasn't the best experience. The buffering caused several delays where you lose about 8-10 seconds and then with 30 seconds to go in the fight it just permanently jammed and didn't work again.

Also that site tends to have spoilers. I wouldn't be scrolling too far down the page once the event starts. I saw "Bisping Decisions Akiyama!" headline before I saw the fight and it bloody ruined it for me.

ben, isohunt.com you will need a torrent program like utorrent
Be careful, I did this with UFC 119 and got a nasty email from the production company through my ISP for copyright breach saying how they will cut off my service if I continue...

I see the problem here. You watched a Kongo fight. Did he end up "accidently" kneeing someone in the testicles at least 3 times? He's pretty good at that.

I love kongos fight, 17 ball shots later he then gets submitted when he gases. Powerful guy though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahaha. True though. That's why I liked him in his first few fights. Bit of a powerhouse. Then he decided to aim that power at other mens nads, have them keep fighting, then lose.

Same sort of thing with Housten Alexander...without the ball shots. What happened to him? He kinda fell off the radar after being a No.1 contender for the light heavy title.

If you don't want to read the spoiler, exit this thread now....

Velasquez wins, TKO, round 1!!!

You little beauty!!

Good stuff. Finally some one knocked that smug look off Lesnar's face.

I need to watch this...where???

I'd rather neither won. Both are a little to smug for me. Though the list of fighters I wanted to see beat Lesnar is bigger.

BTW I don't blame the fighters for the poor match ups and I don't bow down to the PR guys. This one turned out slightly how I wanted it. Though having been very sick myself I have given more credit to Lesnar than I once would have.

Watched it on 10 sports 5.55 pm , lesnar took a real beating but thats the fight game if rematch could be a upset with a lesnar win but will be awhile for his face cuts to heal ,