• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Turkish Getups

I don't do them as my routine is already full of exercises that will actually help me achieve my goals better/faster then Turkish Getups would.

Does no one here want to be fit as well as strong? Complain about boring steady state cardio & when a valid alternative comes along that will FUCK you up & can be done in minimal time, it is written off as useless. Seems strange to me.

They're a great conditioning exercise. And you're right...in minimal time, you get an awesome workout. With KBs and mixed up in a routine, you get trashed in no time. I feel the effects of this morning's KB session (with TGUs) more than my weights session yesterday, and I worked to my limits with my trainer then too.

You are right...doubters can doubt...let them. :D