• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
no because i cant be arsed getting into your bullshit symantics taking every word and puncuation point at face value. you know who im talking about as we have been talking about it this entire thread.

I have an issue with people that want to change our way of life regardless of who they are.

Who's doing that? It's a non-issue. Refugees have a hard enough time being settled, let alone telling everyone else what they should be doing. Out of all the things people need to worry about in their lives, this should be at the bottom of the list.

the one thing that cracks me up, apart from everyone here being the descendant of an immigrant anyway,is that this is one of the largest country's on earth with one of the lowest population density's on earth. while the interior might be a bit hostile, there is 1000s of km's of untouched coastline that would support city's. hell you could build the refugees their own fucking country in aus and you would never cross paths them with in your lifetime.

the one thing that cracks me up, apart from everyone here being the descendant of an immigrant anyway,is that this is one of the largest country's on earth with one of the lowest population density's on earth. while the interior might be a bit hostile, there is 1000s of km's of untouched coastline that would support city's. hell you could build the refugees their own fucking country in aus and you would never cross paths them with in your lifetime.

Who pays for it.

To be fair, we don't have the infrastructure. Someone's got to build and fund it. Sure it can be done, but it hasn't been done yet.

Trump - Republican Nominee

who paid for everyone else coming here who isnt native? there are ways it can be done, most of which are beyond your understanding

Make sure you attack Steve too since he said the same thing as me.

If you think just building a city is viable, no wonder your financial advise is alway poor.

err no, his post was a bit more open minded, mainly that he agreed it can be done. and as i said the financing side of things is beyond your comprehension, so your comment was useless, as always

the only emotion i really have towards you is rolling my eyes most of the time

Last edited:
err no, his post was a bit more open minded, mainly that he agreed it can be done. and as i said the financing side of things is beyond your comprehension, so your comment was useless, as always

Less emotion buddy. This is a BB forum, it shouldn't be personal.

Me and Steve said essentially the same thing. I asked the question who will pay for it, Steve said someone has to fund it. You get emotional and disagree with me yet not Steve.

For it to work, Immigrants and legitimate refugees, if they really want a better life for themselves, need to adjust and accept OUR way of life and OUR laws and learn OUR language and leave all their religious and political baggage back in the country they came from, which you would presume it was the very reason they left in the first place.

That is the literal antithesis of multiculturalism Darkoz. I am surprised.

Last edited:
repacked how dare you bring facts and reason into this

d3a8cf0cbbbf7ea70eb8fcd3aa42851e8f4d89bbfe1c3a737b6b7f91c18ef374.jpg