• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
if there was no oil, no one would give a fuck about that crazy area.

Let's not forget that some of the earliest civilised societies were found in the Middle East. It's a region that has had a tremendous influence on the world's history and global development. What has happened there in relatively recent (modern) times is quite sad really.

It's always a worry when immigrants living here talk like that , "the evil west" "the western warmongers" and so on.
It does nothing for peoples perception of their religious and political beliefs.
I do not see myself as the immigrant you speak of. I came here nearly 40 years ago as a young boy, and the fact that I have to spell this out and justify this fact after 40 years is in itself shameful I find. I've uploaded a video of Aussies saying what I'm saying, they look as Aussie to me as they come. So even though my message resonates with theirs, you have found a way to make a destination that would make a separation between me and them based on nothing more than my ethnicity. I didn't expect that from you Darko, but if that's the way you feel about it, so be it my friend. I respect your opinion even though I disagree with it.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that some of the earliest civilised societies were found in the Middle East. It's a region that has had a tremendous influence on the world's history and global development. What has happened there in relatively recent (modern) times is quite sad really.

this is true, but that was a long time ago; most of us have moved on.

"Disturbingly, many of Hitler’s early measures didn’t require mass repression. His speeches exploited people’s fears to drive their support behind him and the Nazi party. Meanwhile, business men and intellectuals wanting to be on the right side of public opinion endorsed Hitler. They assured themselves and each other that his more extreme rhetoric was only for show. Decades later, Hitler’s rise remains a warning of how fragile democratic institutions can be in the face of angry crowds, and a leader who is willing to feed their anger and exploit their fears."

Last edited:
ok, where is the link between Howard and Hitler? This is getting ridiculous.

Explain the similarities. Explain the similarity of the present Australian context with pre-war Germany?

Explain the similarities. Explain the similarity of the present Australian context with pre-war Germany?

I think he's referring to right wing ideals getting traction for the wrong reasons and what history has shown it can lead to.

You must be bored right? Have you heard of a man named Trump, how about a woman named Hanson? Whilst I've got you here, do the world a favour and go study some real history.

Let me know if you wish to debate on what I've been writing OK? I know your tool of preference is profanity and disrespect, but still I'm willing to give you some of my time if you can maintain some civility and behave like the adult that you are. What do you say (I think I know the answer but it never hurts to ask now does it)?

why would i debate with you, you are completely biased.

And, i don't agree that hanson or trump are racists? There is a big problem, and western societies are responding.

the problem is not race, but cultural differences. i am also very concerned.
Race? Who said anything about race? Concerned? Makes two of us, but I sleep well knowing that the majority of Aussies don't think like you, or it will be unsafe to live here.

why would i debate with you, you are completely biased.
Mmm, well if I agreed with your views then it wouldn't be a debate now would it! I didn't say fight mock insult, I said debate. OK, make that, a mature discussion, how's that? Prove me wrong and persuade me to your way of thinking. I know you said earlier that you don't give a fu#k about moving forward with me..., would you rather I was one of those Muslim radicals whose only way of communication is through the mechanism of hate insults and arrogance? Not sure what you want really. Perhaps you're finding my polite demeanour unsettling for you, and you'd rather I was rude in order to provide you with a punching bag where you could let out your anger and frustration, is that it?

And, i don't agree that hanson or trump are racists?
You and some others on here are adamant to keep repeating a word no one here (certainly not me) has brought up. Why are you doing that? I've said it before, if there was a war on Islam, it would not be based on race since Islam is not a race.

There is a big problem, and western societies are responding.
Well keep on responding the way you see best, but please do me a favour when your responses go haywire, don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Last edited:
most Australians are concerned about extremism. I just hope it does not emerge here.
I'm happy to listen to your concerns. But please, know the difference between concerns founded on ignorance and fear, and concerns founded on something concrete both of us as Australians can tackle and bring down together. I wouldn't want you to waste your time and energy fighting a mirage or a shadow. I'm extending my hand to you so we can work together as two people sharing the one and the same concern, would you not extend your hand towards me? Or have you made up your mind about me based on your wrong projection of the idiots you listen to on other social media platforms (if that's what you actually do)?

most Australians are concerned about extremism. I just hope it does not emerge here.

I think terrorism is more at the for of the average Australian's thoughts. Extremism is often used interchangeably with terrorism. It can be a much more subtle concept. There are extremists on both sides of the fence. Extremism in defense of extremism is not a valid justification. Both sides stem from hatred of another group and often a lack of understanding and/or misconceptions about another group. Make no mistake, there are white Australian extremists.

You and some others on here are adamant to keep repeating a word no one here (certainly not me) has brought up. Why are you doing that? I've said it before, if there was a war on Islam, it would not be based on race since Islam is not a race.

Well keep on responding the way you see best, but please do me a favour when your responses go haywire, don't blame anyone but yourselves.

These are difficult times, and policy responses are never easy. I don't know the answers. I suspect things will get uglier one way or another, but i hope i am wrong.

What is your solution Fadi, just let things be as they are now. For example, what should the French govt do?

As for me, i am only talking on Ausbb about aspects of sport from now on.

These are difficult times, and policy responses are never easy. I don't know the answers. I suspect things will get uglier one way or another, but i hope i am wrong.

What is your solution Fadi, just let things be as they are now. For example, what should the French govt do?

As for me, i am only talking on Ausbb about aspects of sport from now on.
Mate I wish I knew your name so I can call you by it. No, I wouldn't want you to talk only sport on Ausbb, I need your input more than you can imagine. Mate I don't hate you and have never thought or pretended for a moment that I was better than you in any way shape or form. I live here, I want nothing but peace here, not just for me and my family, but also for you and your lovely daughter. Lets talk brother, I did extend my hand to you (or didn't you see that?).

Fadi, don't take it personally, and I do think you are a decent and smart bloke.

But, I do want to talk about sport and have a bit of fun on AusBB.

I am going to leave my politics for other sites. I am thinking of writing a book on the merit of centre-left and centre-right ideas on a variety of policy issues; culture would be one. It is a hard time for the world right now, whether it be economics, inequality, culture - you name it. I will leave it at that.