• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Triceps

It's the combination of a short torso (limits muscle mass somewhat compared to the same development over a long torso), short humerus (not long enough to hold considerable mass in the triceps) and long forearms (triceps need to work harder than usual)

But that's not really an excuse anyway. It's just what I was born with and what I have to deal with. I am not suited to squatting either but still mange to put up decent weights. But basically I just need to bro it up. Neurological efficiency is all well and good when you have a considerable amount of muscle mass but trying to develop it when you don't have a good base of muscle mass is fucking stupid. I'll post my back at some point, a proper lat spread- that is why my deadlift is good lol

Exactly no excuse! Dont hear me whinging i have to bend down to far to deadlift lol. Put some musclse on

^^ theyre hard to progressively overload at a point

single arm extensions are my personal favourite (got them from alberto nunez)

Thought's on tricep bars?
Partially thinking of getting one, or an ez bar, or just sticking with normal barbell

Banded sets of 25 do me fine for flushing the triceps, 100 reps isnt the same effect with banded pushdowns as it is with 'poundstone curls'.

I just dont like lookimg like every other twat in the gym doin bicep curls lol. Been well put off! Would much rather massive triceps, my arms arnt that big but triceps already way out if proportion haha. Non existant biceps and they never grow anway

I just dont like lookimg like every other twat in the gym doin bicep curls lol. Been well put off! Would much rather massive triceps, my arms arnt that big but triceps already way out if proportion haha. Non existant biceps and they never grow anway

You wouldnt belev it man, but by training your biceps they will actually grow lol ?

standing one arm DB skullcrushers always gives me tricep DOMS the next day for sure. feelsgreatman. Next up would have to be tricep rope pushdowns, but done about 2 metres extended from the cable machine to get the best leverage, not right up humping against the machine like everyone else seems to be fond of. Biceps? Just do pullups lol. 5 sets of 10 and tell me you don't get a burn lmao!

next day is nothing, when your still struggling 7 to 10 days later you know you hit em solid, all this "i hit them every day", well you didn't hit hard enough!!!