• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Triceps

as most have covered above

Dips, BW volume 5x10 or heavy weighted 5x5
Close grip bench
Tricep extensions with a neutral grip tricep bar.

I go chest, half board 1,2,3, 3.5,4

Then a foam roller to get a bit off spring off...

Usually people dont make it past 3.5

close grip board presses for reps and then to the foam roller after the 4 board? Is that what you do

You really think a guy who currently does kickbacks and cable pushdowns is going to do board presses?

I used do compedative power lifting back in the day. Board presses along with normal bench, militarys, dead lifts and squats used to be a daily staple for me and the crew I trained with.

As far a Board presses go, I was pushing 180kg and on a good day 210kg.
By no means heavy, but I have spent my time in the trenches. competed in 4 national lifts and came 3rd in my first 3 and then 2nd overall in my last comp in 2006.

I was taught strict form and tech on all movements, however Power lifting over a 5 year career has left me with lower back complications, painful golfers in both arms and a blowen left knee.

Body building is a new challenge for me and is proving in most cases far more difficult and advanced in techneque and disipline. then power lifting.

I have respect for anyone who takes either sport seriously with a drive to perfect themselve in it. but one should not under estimate the other.