• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

also looking through a few logs people have there faces blocked out, if people wanna cheat that is gonna make it super easy for them. its a bit unfair on those that have posted their faces

lol... some don't want to post face on public forum for privacy reasons, thats fine.

i know why they havent posted their faces. i guess they could submit before and afters to the judges without faces blocked out.

It takes alot for some people to post a picture of themselves baring all thier imperfections. Im sure alot of people will be baring big proud grins when thier transformations are complete. :)

If in any doubt I will ask that person to e-mail me photos with face...only if in doubt. Other than that I don't see a problem.

also looking through a few logs people have there faces blocked out, if people wanna cheat that is gonna make it super easy for them. its a bit unfair on those that have posted their faces

Personally I think a lot of people are not 100% keen on posing on the internet in their underwear, especially the before photos, trust I am not looking forward to putting my fat gut on the net...it is a lot better than 6 months ago but still not something I would be proud of..:eek:

I blocked out my face because I don't want someone to use my photo/s elsewhere without my permission (it happened to me once a few years ago).

29 ppl so far have decided to take part in this comp

remember that you aren't really competing against each other but more against yourself

Snap CEO's neck? You go into CEO position? $100 000 for body transform contenst

Your welcome

easy to do when you're a multi million dollar operation. Bodybuilding.com currently employs 235 workers between the Boise headquarters and three warehouses in Idaho,Florida and Pennsylvania

In 2008 Liberty Media Corporation (commonly referred to as Liberty Media or Liberty) is an American media conglomerate brought controlling interest of bodybuilding.com for $100 million

Bodybuilding.com also operates Athletes.com, and markets its own line of sports nutrition products under the brand name Higher Power.

100k is just a drop in the ocean to them

You'd also stand no chance of winning that man.

Win that kind of prize money, people will do anything to win. Like deliberately get in bad shape for before pics, take steroids + whatever else.

Also, you'd get a LOT of entrants, including ones with amazing genetic potential and also new trainers.

Absolutely no chance that any normal trainer could win.

You'd also stand no chance of winning that man.

Win that kind of prize money, people will do anything to win. Like deliberately get in bad shape for before pics, take steroids + whatever else.

Also, you'd get a LOT of entrants, including ones with amazing genetic potential and also new trainers.

Absolutely no chance that any normal trainer could win.

i know what your saying admin. Its just thats a lot of money for a transformation challenge that could be easily cheated on.

Pistachio, if everyone had that attitude no one would enter..