• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

How? you guys are all suckers for not playing the game to your advantage?!

"you fat cats didn't eat your plankton, now its all mine"

I don't give a flying fuck how fat, skinny, red, yellow or anything else you may be, as long as the photos are iin by due date and they are not photoshopped.

i see it as a progress thread. I could bloat myself, push my stomach out, flat ect. But i want to see real progress.

and lol jchen. Your doing what trent did...

Who gives a shit. im going to be unstoppable this year, dat der celltech is calling me. kidddding

im just having fun enjoying this festive season, ive got some serious goals this year. one of them is only drinking once in the year, apart from that everything is going to be about having my best year yet.

I notice a lot of the entrants have very few posts, hopefully this competition gets the lurkers more involved in the forum :)

also looking through a few logs people have there faces blocked out, if people wanna cheat that is gonna make it super easy for them. its a bit unfair on those that have posted their faces