• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tonight, world record freefall from the edge of space

Fu :mad: This latest addiction is YOUR fault lol

Luckily I only have one meeting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be having an all night slumber party with youtube & a small tub of ice cream lol
you lady of leisure you

You can also watch it on 7mate on TV i think.

you lady of leisure you

You can also watch it on 7mate on TV i think.

No not really, I scheduled my Monday like that so I could watch my daughters science presentation in the morning :)

The rest of the week I get hammered lol

Will check 7Mate, but I remember the 1st failed attempt I couldn't see it listed there either :cool: Hopefully it all goes to plan tonight!

10pm tonight it says now Jaz :cool: who knows what fckn time zone that is though...

I'm assuming its ours lol

lol it could be 10pm Sydney time (& whoever else is on daylight savings) I have NFI, I'll just keep checking the site lol

11pm Sydney time yes!! 10pm Brisbane time! Updates look good Naughty! Weather seems to be cooperating so far! Omg I'm terrified for this man lol

Godamnit, pushed back to 11.30pm my time :(

12.30am in the cities that have daylight savings.

I'm going to be up all night again lol

EDIT : they keep pushing the time back. Imma go to sleep now & set the alarm for 1.30am lol Hopefully I catch something :cool:

Last edited:
Fucking wow. I swear my heart almost stopped when he was jumping off that thing at 128,000 feet :eek:

He's alive, returned to ground beautifully.

World records for :

Fastest freefall in history
Highest freefall in history
Highest altitude with a balloon carrying a person in history
Sound barrier BROKEN

I think Joe Kittenger remains the record holder for the longest freefall in history, Felix's freefall wasn't quite as long, but both within the 4 + minute range!

Fucking madness! But he's alive! How incredible it was to watch that!

I have not slept, its 4.26am, time to go workout methinks lol

Well done Felix! (As he stood up on the step, he saluted & said 'I'm coming home' & just stepped off:eek:)

I didn't breathe for the longest time! Amazing moment!

Goodmorning folks! :p

Last edited:
Bella it was 780mph/1173kmph. Complete madness though! I had friends that thought he would die pffft lol.

Wow, he did it!
Couple of hairy moments, his visor was icing up and then the spin\tumble that he managed to control.
He is one cool cucumber!

Cool cucumber alright! Thanks Jaz! Oh yes I remember watching the speed going fckn nutso now. Farrrrkkkkk I need to sleep! lol

Amazing. History gentlemen. I lost a night of sleep for history & one very brave motherfucker lol

P.S. the viser (vicer) whatever, the issues with the thing over his face were freaking me the hell out. lol

wanted to watch it but had to resort to the news coverage this morning
what a mad bastard, what was the first thing that he thought when he cracked that door open and looked outside

crazy to see the curve of the earth like that