• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To the Bodybuilders out there

A couple of things;
The big O touches on somthing very important to us "bodybuilders"

Personal supervision is one of the real secrets of success in physical training of any kind – and during the last fifty years alone, literally millions of people have purchased mail-order training courses from a number of experts in the field; but usually with little or nothing in the way of worthwhile results – because it is almost impossible to communicate clearly on this subject when the method of communication is limited to the written word.

Ans it should also be clearly understood that most people will NEVER look like Arnold and such– no matter how they train, and regardless of who supervises their training – it is nevertheless true that ANYBODY can produce maximum-possible progress within the limits of their own individual potential. But such progress is possible only if the correct information is available and fully understood – and such understanding can only come from personal conversation combined with the proper reading material.

If the back is arched and the squat is deep 95% of the time the squat is fine.

shit you live on the central coast - come up to newcastle sometime over the next few weeks and I'll show you how to squat.

Done. Send me a pm and we'll organise it. Where do you train

A couple of things;
The big O touches on somthing very important to us "bodybuilders"

Personal supervision is one of the real secrets of success in physical training of any kind – and during the last fifty years alone, literally millions of people have purchased mail-order training courses from a number of experts in the field; but usually with little or nothing in the way of worthwhile results – because it is almost impossible to communicate clearly on this subject when the method of communication is limited to the written word.

Ans it should also be clearly understood that most people will NEVER look like Arnold and such– no matter how they train, and regardless of who supervises their training – it is nevertheless true that ANYBODY can produce maximum-possible progress within the limits of their own individual potential. But such progress is possible only if the correct information is available and fully understood – and such understanding can only come from personal conversation combined with the proper reading material.

And good drugs

oli invited me to his house to do a squat session.. he kept insisting to spot me even on warmup sets.. awlfully nice of him

oli invited me to his house to do a squat session.. he kept insisting to spot me even on warmup sets.. awlfully nice of him

If you'd joined me in the shower I'd have invited you back.

Last edited:
Mick where do you currently train? i'm also on the coast and may be able to help out

Train at Fitness Zone in Gosford.

Just started on a 4 day split. So i'm there after work between 4.30 and 5.30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

What about yourself?