• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To much zero coke???

Yeah as fluffy said, most people like the carbonation. That amount isn't anything to really be concerned about, but if you can, where possible replace with green tea, water etc.

Fuck me...I'd be miserable if I worried about every little thing I ate/drank could potentially kill me...It's like Beer, wine, chocolate, fucking soy milk etc. etc....One minute they say it could kill you, next minute it's great for you in moderation...
Long story short, A coke a day won't hurt you mate!

This.

Water is cheaper than coke :p I will have one from time to time just to mix it up.

The BodyEvolution Report: Aspartame and Sucralose – You’re on trial for murder! Or is that really the case?

Buy 2L of the caffiene free diet coke a week.

treat myself to a glass a day after the gym round dinner time..

come the end of the week usually have to throw it out cause its flat.. everything in moderation i say.
IMO i cant see a glass a day being detrimental especially since i consume around 4L of water a day.

Fuck me...I'd be miserable if I worried about every little thing I ate/drank could potentially kill me...It's like Beer, wine, chocolate, fucking soy milk etc. etc....One minute they say it could kill you, next minute it's great for you in moderation...
Long story short, A coke a day won't hurt you mate!

Spot on Dicko. Google any food/drink and some unknown person from the university of michigan has something bad to say about it.

I think I should be more worried about the potent BO coming from my co-worker if anything.

Says me, as it has less chemicals, and it has real sugar instead of sweeteners that may cause a slight laxative affect and what ever other health issues.

Or try here;
Artificial Sweeteners Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - Aspartame: What are the cons? on MedicineNet

Aspartame withdrawal and side effects explained - Here's how to protect yourself

NutraSweet (Aspartame): Side Effects

At the end of the day I don't think I am any worse off for not drinking diet soft drinks, no matter which way you look at it.

Sugar is a chemical

So is water..

Fuck full of chemicals.

1.5 hour lunchtime workout done. 200g of broc/beans/cauli, 150g chicken down the hatch....hanging for my 3.30pm Zero/V/Pepsi....

Probably wont hurt you but you have no fukin idea what is in the any of the shit, most ingredients listed as sweetners, just my choice but I never drink soft drink or energy drinks, pretty much live on water, milk and the occasional coffee.
I used to be the delivery driver for a local drinks maker, I would often have to go and pick up 'ingredients' from a local chemical supplier so fuck knows what is going in to the shit. The syrup and various batches of drinks used to make a mess of the stainless steel vats and pipes, some nasty shit had to be used to clean those bad boys out and if we smashed a pallet of anything other than water anywhere it would make a permanent etching in the sealed concrete.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351054096.118290.jpg

That time of day....

Went for a mother today.

23 Calories
0g Sugar
0g Fat
0.5g Carbs
260mg Sodium

And full of acids and shit that I can't even read or pronounce.

Is there Kj in caffeine??

I had 1.3L of softdrink inclusive of energy drinks.... I think I drink too much....

Well, the two guys at my work who chug away can after can had to go through IVF. Their sperm was immobile. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but the cans and bottles do contain a lot of BPA and it's supposed to effect fertility.

I'm just surprised that people on this forums worry so much about soy where the estrogenic effects are questionable, but lots of people ignore BPA.... food for thought.

Well, the two guys at my work who chug away can after can had to go through IVF. Their sperm was immobile. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but the cans and bottles do contain a lot of BPA and it's supposed to effect fertility.

I'm just surprised that people on this forums worry so much about soy where the estrogenic effects are questionable, but lots of people ignore BPA.... food for thought.

I'd prefer to avoid BPA, but its pretty close to unavoidable in modern society.