• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I personally didn't mind the guy, he was original, when he talked all his shit he was always hyper and a funny fucker. What I don't like is this ridiculous spawn of copycats and ******s he left behind that run around quoting him, trying to be like him, etc. For example, his dancing or shit-talking videos was hilarious as fuck because he was crazy, original and didn't give a fuck, but god, now every gym has these little zyzz clones who just make you cringe.

We all love arnold, incredible physique, badass accent and great cheesy one liners, but could you possibly imagine how annoying it would be if at every gym and party/festival there were people trying to be exactly like him, talk like him, etc?

I think the thing is that alot of people dont get is that when he acted like a dickhead/fucking around it was him "acting" - but as above mentioned you have all these "copycats" that think he was being serious and to act like that is the "norm" for these guys.

To be honest before he died he had got fairly big (100+kg at below 10% BF) and he was doing fairly well for himself within the industry...gotta give him credit....

I hate to talk bad of people who have lost a family member but the worst of the lot is his brother Chestbrah.....at least Zyzz was "smart" with what he was doing and as I mentioned he was simply acting to create this person....Chestbrah seems to just be living off his brothers death (as bad as that sounds)

I took it for what it was, a bit of a laugh. What was funnier was all the people getting their panties in a twist about him.

i know it was an act for misc, but god its annoying to see other idiots trying to ape it constantly. I don't find him inspirational or whatnot at all really. Definitely more interesting that Jeff Seid though.

i find it pretty scarry the metnally of get ripped or huge even if you die.. i had it maybe when i was younger i guess. pretty dangerous message to be sending to young men. actually losing your life so u can be ripped?

I never really followed this guy or knew who he was until he died. Doing 5 minutes of research on Google. He started roids at 18, introduced his brother to them, his brother got busted with selling roids, they would regularly go to Thailand and juice up where it was cheap and legal, he never really trained that hard, he died from a suspected cycle gone wrong in Thailand. I don't see what the hype is about. How can people be inspired by someone who was the poster boy for cheating.

I never really followed this guy or knew who he was until he died. Doing 5 minutes of research on Google. He started roids at 18, introduced his brother to them, his brother got busted with selling roids, they would regularly go to Thailand and juice up where it was cheap and legal, he never really trained that hard, he died from a suspected cycle gone wrong in Thailand. I don't see what the hype is about. How can people be inspired by someone who was the poster boy for cheating.

Lol - very general and yes some things are true I guess.....but a very "media" like post you got here lol....not supporting the guy but 1. you have to get facts right and 2. you need to give credit where credit is due....

Lets not forget he got to a level where not many people get to...

i find it pretty scarry the metnally of get ripped or huge even if you die.. i had it maybe when i was younger i guess. pretty dangerous message to be sending to young men. actually losing your life so u can be ripped?

Its a snowball effect... The more guys that get on, the more pressure there can be for guys to follow suit to 'keep up'.

I would not be surprised to see gear in more widespread and open use given another 5 years even.

Then again, some kunce are just genetically gifted and look like they're running something when they are not.

Unfortunately, I am not one of these.