• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
hOHE3Rb.jpg

Some guy doing lat pulldowns lying on the floor. he was kneeling and had his knees under the pad you sit on, and I reckon his elbows were hitting the floor each rep lol

2 guys, first one decided to do lying bicep cable curls on the seated row, layed on the bench and did curls, second guy decided decline situps on the lat pulldown was the way to go. both keeping in mind there was a perfectly good cable crossover station not being used as well as a decline bench not being used.

Doing any other exercise in the cross over station is as bad as curling ib the rack! I hate kunce that do them high cable curls in them especially!

There's a guy in my gym who always takes his shoes off for some reason. Doesn't matter what he's doing, first thing he does is pop them off.